You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Broadband Providers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:58am
Do your iPAD's or other media devices experience these issues?

Is the issue WiFi related or internet related?

Do all these devices experience this at the same time?

Do you neighbors experience issues?

You need to investigate this further and see if there is any pattern, as changing over to SKY, you could have the exact same issue.

Edited by horsebox - 12 Aug 2020 at 9:59am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 10:15am
Vodafone with SIRO is brilliant if its available in your area. Have 1gb internet with no downtime for 20 euro a month.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Do your iPAD's or other media devices experience these issues?

Is the issue WiFi related or internet related?

Do all these devices experience this at the same time?

Do you neighbors experience issues?

You need to investigate this further and see if there is any pattern, as changing over to SKY, you could have the exact same issue.

All other devices experience the same issue, they all drop at the exact same time, the whole goes into uproar!

I haven't checked with the neighbors yet. Me mother in-law lives down the road and has sky, she says she has no issues but now come to think of it, I was doing a meeting there a few weeks ago while the cleaner was in doing my gaf and i had the same issue
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 4:42pm
Anyone have any idea what Pure Telecom are like? 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 7:04pm
I was with them before and ad no issues, only changed due o price increase at the time. My mother is with them now and likewise no issues. She has the BB and landline for €35pm. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 7:16pm
Thanks Sham 👍👍👍
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 1:47pm
Anyone have experience with prepaypower broadband? They charge about 50 per month and offer install and try for 2 weeks for free, if you don't like the service they take out back no charge. 

Interested to try them to see if helps with intermediate drop offs I sometimes get with virgin. Though I also concerned if we have 3 people gaming at the same time would the signal be as strong without the speeds that virgin can offer
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 9:06pm
Is there anyone rural here who uses Mobile Broadband in a weak signal area I've gotten 3 Broadband for my folks caravan but the speeds are dreadful in around 2 to 3megs. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 11:38pm
Go on comreg.ie and look up their site viewer. You'll be able to zoom in on a map to the caravan's location and see which mobile operator has a mast the closest.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 12:16am
Thanks for that it says the area is good for three. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic