You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bray Wanderers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Any time!

Seven unbeaten now, all that team signed on for next season I believe, we're finally on the up

You were excellent last night. Pity the Bray public wouldnt come out to support you. was about 70% Dundalk fans, when  the 2nd goal went in half the stand was just sitting there (obvs dundalk fans)

Cheers!

It is a shame alright, if we were challenging for europe I'd love to see what the crowds would be, with that team there next year theres no reason we shouldn't, keeping Connolly obviously integral to that.

Hate the way away fans go into the home end, one of them telling me to f**k off with me sat in my usual seat like, the f**king cheek, I had him quiet pretty quickly
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 9:27am
Absolutely flying at the min, if we started the season like this we'd be in European spots, most those players there next year so could be a good year
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 9:30am

Absolutely flying at the min, if we started the season like this we'd be in European spots, most those players there next year so could be a good year

What's the story with Dylan Connolly? Signed up? Lost count of the amount of players we had booked last night for fouling him as they couldn't keep up with him.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 9:31am

Absolutely flying at the min, if we started the season like this we'd be in European spots, 
Spot on with that one .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

What's the story with Dylan Connolly? Signed up? Lost count of the amount of players we had booked last night for fouling him as they couldn't keep up with him.

Yep, have him signed for next year.

I counted it as five yellows from him (two for same player) but read four , it was his worst
game in a while too. Robertson shouting at the ref connolly was mugging him off for all the fouls he took
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 10:17pm
"The Carlisle Grounds at present are owned by Wicklow County Council, and leased to Bray Wanderers FC
for a peppercorn rent. The terms of the lease are that the land cannot be sold unless the club is housed in an
equivalent venue. What extra income the club can earn from the ground is at present kept by the club.
However, while the Carlisle Grounds are in a very central location, it doesn’t necessarily follow that a football
ground is the council’s ideal tenant for such a central spot. The council may well be amenable to a more
commercial development in the centre of town, in keeping with recent Council regeneration projects, with the
funds from the sale of the Carlisle Grounds going towards the cost of the new leisure complex. In addition, the
future value of rental income from the Carlisle Grounds site, a share of the income from the leisure complex
and the extra community value generated by the leisure complex would add value to the deal from a Council
viewpoint.
The exact terms of any deal would require negotiation with the Council; however, it appears quite likely that a
deal agreeable to both parties can be found."

http://braywanderersfc.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Bray_Wanderers_Strategic_Plan_A4_32pp_DIGITAL-2.pdf

That's Bray shagged so.

Edited by Bitored - 26 Nov 2016 at 10:18pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 11:48pm
They can f**k off, there'll be significant protests at that and I'll also be surprised if the council agreed to it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic