You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 252>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote libertytravelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:08pm
I found their details, thank you! I'll let you know when I'm ready to contact them.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 3:19pm
Anyone going over to Joshua Klitschko ?

The undercard is a big disappointment so far Thumbs Down
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Am going with some mates as I live over here so only 30 mins down the road.
Wasn't expecting much from the undercard to be honest : Most of the money will have been spent on the main event so doubt there is too much left for the undercard. 
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Wasn't expecting much from the undercard to be honest : Most of the money will have been spent on the main event so doubt there is too much left for the undercard. 

We got a coach package ourselves , the only catch is we must spend a night in Luton Dead.

Hopefully King Hearn has a few tricks up his sleeve to boost PPV sales as there's not an ounce hatred on the card
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 4:13pm

We got a coach package ourselves , the only catch is we must spend a night in Luton Dead.

Hopefully King Hearn has a few tricks up his sleeve to boost PPV sales as there's not an ounce hatred on the card

They'll sell the PPV on the back of the main fight so I wouldn't hold your breath for too much more being added to the undercard. Will be a bit like the Haye-Bellew one in that regard. 
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 8:37pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 2:29am
Of course he seems a gent,made all respectle the last few years.

Hard know how the fight goes I'd expect AK to get him out early but Vlad may have a bit of life left.I hope it goes into the 6+s to see what AJ is made off
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:08am
It's a tough one to call. If Wlad has got his mojo back and it starts going into the later rounds then I can see him grinding the win out.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:02pm
Joshua UD is 11/2
Wlad UD is 7/1

Considering Wlad likes to make his fights as boring as possible I think 1 of the 2 outcomes are very possible.

Edited by coyne - 27 Apr 2017 at 3:04pm
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:14pm
I'm going for vlad to have it stopped in 10-12 @ 25/1.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

Can you really see a 41 year old Wlad, who hasn't fought in 18 months, and who looked bad then, actually winning this ??
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

Can you really see a 41 year old Wlad, who hasn't fought in 18 months, and who looked bad then, actually winning this ??

I certainly can't. I think going big on the 4/9 that you get for any kind of Joshua win is the bet here.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:52pm
I'm all over 4/5 for Joshua to win inside the distance , the towel will be thrown in in the 9th
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Joshua UD is 11/2
Wlad UD is 7/1

Considering Wlad likes to make his fights as boring as possible I think 1 of the 2 outcomes are very possible.

Those prices you have are for decision.

Both of them are 10s to win by UD.

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:22pm
Anyone else going apart from Topper ?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Yeah, am heading along. Hopefully meeting Drumcondra69er for a beer or two in the city first. 
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:34pm

Yeah, am heading along. Hopefully meeting Drumcondra69er for a beer or two in the city first. 

Any decent fights on the undercard ?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:35pm

Any decent fights on the undercard ?

Honest answer is not really.
Looking forward to seeing Katie again but Steady Eddie has spent most of his money on the main event. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 252>
  Share Topic