You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 252>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:06pm
Classless

As i said you"re a real gem, you are a great guy who i envy

I mean you have it all, the great job, you"re so popular, the dream cars etc what a bloke
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Classless

I mean you have it all, the great job, you"re so popular, the dream cars etc what a bloke

Hold on a second there now GD, as much as I am enjoying the handbags between yourself and Doris, you laugh at him for calling you classless and then you pretty much define it!LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Classless

Hold on a second there now GD, as much as I am enjoying the handbags between yourself and Doris, you laugh at him for calling you classless and then you pretty much define it!LOL

I am classless sure if he said I am it must be true LOL

Edited by Green Devil - 07 Mar 2017 at 3:13pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:12pm
I'm tired of all this bickering lads.
Wake me up before Ogogo

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:14pm
I can never tell Joshua and Ogogo apart, I am a MASSIVE boxing fan but its hard to separate the two.

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 3:40pm
A fight broke out in the boxing thread.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:16am
Just watched Michael Conlan's fight there, I think it is fair to say that he wasn't fighting much but he go the job done. I can understand his need to have Conor McGregor with him, certainly good for his own publicity drive, but that lad has something seriously wrong with him, there are saner locked up!
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:40am

Just watched Michael Conlan's fight there, I think it is fair to say that he wasn't fighting much but he go the job done. I can understand his need to have Conor McGregor with him, certainly good for his own publicity drive, but that lad has something seriously wrong with him, there are saner locked up!

Didn't Mayweather walk out with Justin Bieber. At least there's credibility in walking out with someone who's from the same county and also fights for a living.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 11:10am
The 2 lads sparred a good few times AFAIK.
Boxing is full of that sorta craic Rooney walking out with Hatton and Bieber with Mayweather.
That was far from the worst last night.I'd be more concerned about the Irish Apollo Creed suit

Edited by rossieman - 18 Mar 2017 at 12:09pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 11:16am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Didn't Mayweather walk out with Justin Bieber. At least there's credibility in walking out with someone who's from the same county and also fights for a living.
I don't understand the relevance of Mayweather or Bieber. I also never questioned the credibility of McGregor being there, quite the opposite in fact. Otherwise I agree with you!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 7:44pm
This is just the very beginning for Conlan, star quality
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 9:53pm
Shout out for Andy Lee, back in the ring tonight 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:19pm
He will win Andy Lee enough.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 12:26am
GGG v Jacobs on later on.Jacobs didn't turn up for the last weigh in so is most likely trying to get up a big weight advantage.
A strange move as it's now not for all GGG belts but probably sees it as his best chance,go in and try get him out early rounds .could be a right good scrap if that is his plan.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 10:23am
Just read fight report, Sounds like a great fight, GGG is maybe not completely unstoppable! Will watch highlights later
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Just read fight report, Sounds like a great fight, GGG is maybe not completely unstoppable! Will watch highlights later

It was an enjoyable fight and pretty close. GGG didn't seem to wanna let his fists go as much as usual.He's almost 35,maybe he is starting fade a bit.

A good comeback win for Andy Lee,really hope he gets a few decent fights and another title shot.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 12:06am
Jason Quigley boxing tonight for the NABF middleweight title over in america. Fights live on espn in America so hopefully get a link to watch it on
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Jason Quigley boxing tonight for the NABF middleweight title over in america. Fights live on espn in America so hopefully get a link to watch it on

Quigley won his fight last night by a unanimous decision with the 3 judges scoring the fight 100:90, 99:91, and 98:92. Must say I had Jason winning the fight but had it alot closer than that with him winning by 3 rounds on my card

On last night's showing he still has work to do to be the finished article bit nice to see him win the belt and move on to 13-0. Hopefully goldenboy get him a few decent fights this year
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 252>
  Share Topic