Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 275>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:10pm
2027 must be a misprint. Surely its 2037. Guaranteed
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:13pm
Great to see a bit of action in the threads today the season is upon us Clap
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:14pm
The bitterness is hilarious 😀😀😀 esp from clowns who spend a fortune every year giving money to the British exchequer on a regular basis and then mocking a fan owned club which is working with the council and government to redevelop a municipal stadium which will improve the fan experience for anyone who likes to go to LoI games.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The bitterness is hilarious 😀😀😀 esp from clowns who spend a fortune every year giving money to the British exchequer on a regular basis and then mocking a fan owned club which is working with the council and government to redevelop a municipal stadium which will improve the fan experience for anyone who likes to go to LoI games.  
What’s Britain got to do with anything? 
My post above highlighted that this is good news - the league could do with more councils investing in these types of initiatives. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

We’re just trying to stay relevant Clap

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

My post above highlighted that this is good news - the league could do with more councils investing in these types of initiatives. 

Who are you kidding.  As drum69 has pointed out the jersey and this has clearly triggered you and your pathetic joke of calling it Meat Loaf park which is rich considering you are over in Anfield every few weeks ploughing your money into British and American Uber capitalists pretending you have some deep connection to them.  You sir are in no position to be mocking any club in Ireland esp a fan owned club that doesn’t rely on billionaires. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 7:27pm

Who are you kidding.  As drum69 has pointed out the jersey and this has clearly triggered you and your pathetic joke of calling it Meat Loaf park which is rich considering you are over in Anfield every few weeks ploughing your money into British and American Uber capitalists pretending you have some deep connection to them.  You sir are in no position to be mocking any club in Ireland esp a fan owned club that doesn’t rely on billionaires. 
Good grief 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:27pm
Jaysus, Baldy, relax. Good few Bohs fans I know saying 'not again' about them jumping on yet something else. People are rightly gonna take the piss about it, all part and parcel of it. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:28pm
man’s right you’re a gick
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:30pm
new shirt, sit back and watch the dollars roll inClapClap
New ground, finally startingClapClap
No Pasaran!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:35pm
Fantastic news.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:39pm
Is the funding for the rebuild guaranteed/secured?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Jaysus, Baldy, relax. Good few Bohs fans I know saying 'not again' about them jumping on yet something else. People are rightly gonna take the piss about it, all part and parcel of it. 
I laughed when I saw it in the email this morning, knowing it was gonna annoy all the right people. Not liking the jersey and not understanding the jersey are different things though. FFS Dublin scouse 1916 was getting offended thinking we trying to claim Phil Lynott as fan! LOL 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 8:46pm

Good grief 

He's taken off his spurs hat today and is BTID.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Good grief 

He's taken off his spurs hat today and is BTID.

Such an ignorant comment.  Never been in the spurs stadium do not own a spurs jersey or any merchandise and contribute in no way to spurs and do not support the club.    It’s laughable that this even has to be debated. Borussia pumps tonnes of his disposable income into a British club year in year out that is owned by billionaire owners and then tries to mock a fan owned club that is raising money for themselves and giving to a good cause.  But that’s what happens when we live in an overly cynical world.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 9:28pm
Hold your horses there.
Firstly, I don’t put tonnes of my disposable income anywhere! 
Secondly, I can do whatever the f**k I like and don’t need your permission to do it. Going to football isn’t illegal last time I checked. And I go and watch my LOI when there is a game on when I’m at home. 
And I’m not sl*gging off how Bohs do things - I pointed out that this Thin Lizzy thing was cringe, same as several others on here and the same as one or two Bohs fans I know (though not all of them). And rivalry is all about pulling the piss out of your rivals when they leave themselves open to it as it’ll come back the other way at some stage. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 9:41pm

Hold your horses there.
Secondly, I can do whatever the f**k I like and don’t need your permission to do it. Going to football isn’t illegal last time I checked. And I go and watch my LOI when there is a game on when I’m at home. 
And I’m not sl*gging off how Bohs do things - I pointed out that this Thin Lizzy thing was cringe, same as several others on here and the same as one or two Bohs fans I know (though not all of them). And rivalry is all about pulling the piss out of your rivals when they leave themselves open to it as it’ll come back the other way at some stage. 

So you want me to lay off you do you.  😀😀😀.  Sounds like you can give it but not take it.  Fair enough.  👏👍
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 9:45pm

Hold your horses there.

So you want me to lay off you do you.  😀😀😀.  Sounds like you can give it but not take it.  Fair enough.  👏👍
No, couldn’t give a flying f**k what you do to be honest. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 275>
  Share Topic