You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 282>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 8:06am
did well enough considering he was up against a retired librarian
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 9:24am
Was Rachel's dress nice? 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 3:36pm
Guessing the countdown clock theme will be getting a blasting by the Rebels on Friday LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 4:58pm
Well beaten down in the second city Friday, city just too cute but we’ll learn from it and improve I’m sure.
Bad run of fixtures coming up after the international caused postponements we’d have been better off just playing without the lads tbh.6 f**king games in 17 days, absolute jokeshop of a league four of them aways too, how the f**k can a part time squad fit that amount of games in?Angry
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Well beaten down in the second city Friday, city just too cute but we’ll learn from it and improve I’m sure.
Bad run of fixtures coming up after the international caused postponements we’d have been better off just playing without the lads tbh.6 f**king games in 17 days, absolute jokeshop of a league four of them aways too, how the f**k can a part time squad fit that amount of games in?Angry
6 games in 17 days? That's bloody ridiculous.
No club, never p/t, could sustain that.

Edited by whitesideOnside - 18 Mar 2019 at 5:23pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 7:33pm
7in 23 days now that I look, Sligo away on the 6th, Harps away on the 12th,followed by Dundalk away three(!!!!) days later. That’s three always two of them long haul on the bounce. f**king joke.we then play at home on the Friday and then are expected to go into a Dublin derby v shams away again on.the Monday after.
If bradser can’t beat us in that one, I suspect they’ll be taking the **** up the hills and shooting him.
KOH View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 11:55am
We will be playing you boys on the Tuesday and Dundalk away on the Friday.
If (big if) everyone is available then even though the fans will go mental i'd be on for holding back a couple of players on the Tuesday to have them fresh for Dundalk.
Its 3 points against Bohs but the match with dundalk is more important.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 8:49pm
Can ye scan online tickets on yer phone in Dayler? I see away tickets available online now 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Can ye scan online tickets on yer phone in Dayler? I see away tickets available online now 
Yes 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:43am
Phone scan is no bother.
This will sell out completely this week, no cash on the night.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:37pm
Cheers 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:16pm
Very rosy picture painted at the agm ,we’re in a very good place right now as a club. A profit recorded again,a massive 198k last year, we are now for the first time in 19 years debt free with money in the bankClapClap massive credit to the board and fans who refused to let the club die.
Community side is thriving ,and the schoolboy/girl teams now number over 400 players.
The elite teams number 4 atm plus women’s u17 side all playing at national level the link with st Kevin’s is developing nicely.
The next step is to develop our own training/playing area for all our teams from youth to senior, owned by us. This will take time but we’ll get there despite the lack of sugar daddies!!BTID
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:21pm

Very rosy picture painted at the agm ,we’re in a very good place right now as a club. A profit recorded again,a massive 198k last year, we are now for the first time in 19 years debt free with money in the bankClapClap massive credit to the board and fans who refused to let the club die.
Community side is thriving ,and the schoolboy/girl teams now number over 400 players.
The elite teams number 4 atm plus women’s u17 side all playing at national level the link with st Kevin’s is developing nicely.
The next step is to develop our own training/playing area for all our teams from youth to senior, owned by us. This will take time but we’ll get there despite the lack of sugar daddies!!BTID

That's massive news, small progress but important progress all the same.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 1:31pm
Not small news huntatcha, after so long paying for the madness of past boards, taken a lot of graft by the members.7 years in a row we’ve returned a trading profit so lack of success on the pitch is balanced out by major strides off it. Hell of a jump in membership too, almost 20% increase on last season.
Strangely, crowds way up on our “successful period”, wouldn’t want to be back there myself.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:13pm
I said it's massive news. What I meant by small progress is that it's slow and steady progress that is ensuring the club is in an ever increasing healthy state.

Great news Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:17pm

Not small news huntatcha, after so long paying for the madness of past boards, taken a lot of graft by the members.7 years in a row we’ve returned a trading profit so lack of success on the pitch is balanced out by major strides off it. Hell of a jump in membership too, almost 20% increase on last season.
Strangely, crowds way up on our “successful period”, wouldn’t want to be back there myself.
He said massive news
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:54pm
FFS BILLY! WERE YOU NOT LISTENING TO WHAT THE MAN WROTE!!!? H
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:30pm
LOL. Can’t concentrate pm, Ireland game day my head hurts, half hour in and I’m looking forward to next Friday already!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 282>
  Share Topic