You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 285>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Luke Byrne is a model to return 
Luke Byrne is a model to get caught out of position ball watching and give away a goal...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

bohs going down the swanny pretty quickly! young players being offered contracts to go to bigger clubs with better potential. says it all about Bohs and the absolute clusterf**k that has happened this week. 

Why are you trying to start a rivalry with bohs? You’re Waterford no?you lot are just past the begging bowl stage so jog on sonny , enjoy the relative success you had this season, go and wum on your own threadClownClown

get over yourself pal, a f**king rivalry with Bohs LOLLOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 8:49am
Well that’s what it looks like, you’re on the bohs thread more often than the blues one, we get less f**kin hooped vermin on here than you.that was my point too, there is no rivalry between bohs and Waterford,always had success at different periods.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 8:52am
Were you at the meeting last night OB? 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 10:30am
nope, workin till 9, Cry
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 12:28pm

nope, workin till 9, Cry

Night shifts are a pain.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:17pm
Conor Kenna signed today I hear.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 1:03am
It's a shame about the Marley shirts, I wonder who was responsible for alerting his people? 
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 11:34am

If you read that off the forum I'd wait until you read it a few places before I'd start to believe it. Lot of nonsense in that transfers thread. 

I'd be a bit worried if the players we were bringing in were Conan Byrne (33), Conor Kenna (34), Killian Brennan (34, 35 in January), Paul Keegan (34) etc.

I reckon we'll pick up a young player or two from England, a few young players from around the first division and that'll be it. Maybe Conan Byrne or one or two players with experience but I hope we continue signing younger players. 
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

It's a shame about the Marley shirts, I wonder who was responsible for alerting his people? 

To be fair, the jersey exploded. It went world wide. I'd say the Marley estate saw it themselves. 

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:29pm
the re design is on course to be the clubs best seller ever anyhow so happy days
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 4:02am
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

If you read that off the forum I'd wait until you read it a few places before I'd start to believe it. Lot of nonsense in that transfers thread. 

I'd be a bit worried if the players we were bringing in were Conan Byrne (33), Conor Kenna (34), Killian Brennan (34, 35 in January), Paul Keegan (34) etc.

I reckon we'll pick up a young player or two from England, a few young players from around the first division and that'll be it. Maybe Conan Byrne or one or two players with experience but I hope we continue signing younger players. 

Think Conan Byrne would be a great signing. Showed this season that he still has a lot to offer, and would add some much needed experience to the team. Would not want Killian Brennan any where near the squad. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 8:41am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Think Conan Byrne would be a great signing. Showed this season that he still has a lot to offer, and would add some much needed experience to the team. Would not want Killian Brennan any where near the squad. 
Yeah Conan would be an excellent replacement for Dano, wouldn’t mind seeing Kenna join either, his experience would be a big benefit. 
As for the rest Dead it’d be a real change in direction from KL and I can’t see it happening 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 6:44am
Bohs signing Sunderland keeper James Talbot and Wolves midfielder Conor Levingston.

Good signings I'd say.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:11am
Was a good bit of interest in young Talbot (well call him Matt)DM , bohs fan all his life so may have swung it our way, wasn’t the money anyhowLOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:40am
Levingston must have played for a Rovers underage team, seen someone posting a picture of him on the Bohs Twitter account in a Rovers jersey at a schoolboy match LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:59am

Was a good bit of interest in young Talbot (well call him Matt)DM , bohs fan all his life so may have swung it our way, wasn’t the money anyhowLOL
He’ll be going back playing GAA too with Kickhams so his choices would be limited. Our gain anyway, highly thought of young keeper. 
Look forward to seeing Levingston. 
Still no contracts signed by Buckley, Devaney & Stokes 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:15am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Levingston must have played for a Rovers underage team, seen someone posting a picture of him on the Bohs Twitter account in a Rovers jersey at a schoolboy match LOL
Ha! At least he wasn’t a barstoolerLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 285>
  Share Topic