You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

One of the lads auctioned his ticket for a local charity and got 80€,touts outside, full house, LOI who’d have thought? Should be a massive demand for the cork/ Waterford derby too I would imagine.

It's not a derby.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:45pm
Was asked twice did I want tickets on the way in, first time that's ever happened me at an LoI game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Plenty of touts outside
Scumbags, but kind of good to see them for once

Was actually thinking that on the way in. Can't remember last time I saw touts at an LOI game.

Had a few at dundalk games over the last few years, pretty sure they were in talla the night we won the league with away end tickets and also some European games

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Pablo Escobar View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Escobar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Plenty of touts outside
Scumbags, but kind of good to see them for once

Was actually thinking that on the way in. Can't remember last time I saw touts at an LOI game.

I've encountered them at City game from time to time.
Snowie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 1:06pm
Surely you would be well within your rights to give one of them a slap. You literally have no pride in yourself as a human if you are a ticket tout
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Snowie Snowie wrote:

Surely you would be well within your rights to give one of them a slap. You literally have no pride in yourself as a human if you are a ticket tout

Generally 100%. Here's hoping they are far more common at LOI games though
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:53pm
I was walking into Dalymount ... had a spare and heard 2 lads asking for tickets so i says €100 and he was like eh I dont have €100 so i says give me €15 . Got more hassle for 15 because he thought it was a fake ticket    
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 8:53pm
Good point tonight,scrapped well and were well on top in a scrappy affair.Limerick are solid enough at the back,not too many will score down here, good crowd too.roll on tuesday and Derry!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 10:04pm
Played well the last two games and got 1 from a possible 6. Good football but can't create enough chances and get done by another cheap goal. The team looks good but need to finish off moves and need to sort that out in a hurry. Devastating rolling over for Derry yet again.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:06pm
The bogeyist of bogey teams, f.airying hate Derry. Odd game both sides missing chances, then a poor peno from young stokes and a strangely disallowed goal were our undoing really. Ah well, we’ll play worse and win games, still cautiously optimistic of maybe a sixth or seventh lace finish.bloody cold night, decent crowd
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:22pm
How did young Stokes get on?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 7:17am
He looks a good player but up front on his own dosent work, hes too small.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 11:23am
From reading reports it seemed like there was enough chances to win the game. Disappointing result.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

From reading reports it seemed like there was enough chances to win the game. Disappointing result.

Definitely had enough chances to win it, hugely disappointing not to get at least a point. Stokes looked lively and, hopefully, will be prove to be a good signing. Derry are the ultimate f*cking bogey team for us and Doherty, in goal, was straying into Dudu (the c*nt) territory with his time wasting antics in the second half. 
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 4:23pm
Game against Cork off

Rescheduled for 19th March
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:25am
A Monday night ffs
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 11:00am
It's a bank holiday though

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 11:20am
Yeah be a decent away crowd I would think,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 285>
  Share Topic