You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 282>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

If you ask me then he is as bad as the original perpetrator . Horrible individual
Sponsored Links

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

BFC are officially denying this?where have you heard this?
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Not denying the allegation but denying that Roddy reported it to the club.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 11:52pm
Roddy great self publicist and clown the star were released worse to publish it.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:59am
Club have released a statement dealing,i feel well with the subject,it does appear if the clown saw something he told noone.roddy really does love to see his name in the redtops and on an issue as critical as this one thats not on.sad really,this could be someones well being he turned into a sensationalist headline,oh dear.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:20am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Jaysus, pot kettle black there Doc..

As for the paedo crap, some humans in the world are just depraved vermin.
Not at all skin that fckin idiot proports to be in the know about everything rovers which in turn turns out to be absolute bull gik 90% of the time, he has been caught out on too many occasions with his crap and well you know it, i just call it as it is with him and get bleeding banned for it so a mod at work in conjunction with him.

i absolutely agree with your 2nd line though scummy coonts of the highest order preying on the young vunerable
So you are a Bozo again? This thread isn't about me. It's about the credibility of Roddy and his claims, whether Bohs acted on the alleged complaint and the broader issue about how seriously Bohs take child protection.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:35am

Club have released a statement dealing,i feel well with the subject,it does appear if the clown saw something he told noone.roddy really does love to see his name in the redtops and on an issue as critical as this one thats not on.sad really,this could be someones well being he turned into a sensationalist headline,oh dear.
Sorry but it's an awful statement. Bohs have admitted a child abuser worked for them, admitted they didn't catch him and are denying Roddy told them. While any club can find itself in this situation the reaction is key, and Bohs reaction could be construed as a cover up. Add your striker into the mix and this statement invites more questions than it answers.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:54am
For the record, I am struggling with Roddy's version of events. I find it very hard to believe if he saw what he says he saw that he didn't react at the time.
de scientist View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote de scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:01am

For the record, I am struggling with Roddy's version of events. I find it very hard to believe if he saw what he says he saw that he didn't react at the time.

i think most people think the same....... 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:27am
As regards the statement, I fail to see how it could be construed as a cover up! Said individual was removed from his position, as a club I would hope and expect nothing less than a fully commuted child protection policy. The problem I have with all this is Collins pulling up a story from 20 years ago and presenting it bang in the middle of a scandal across the water. Smacks of opportunism, no? If it is it increases my dislike of the man. As to your other point about a player here, let's say a lot of us were overjoyed when he looked to be moving to Sligo, I'll park that one there, except to say I find his continued role here indefensible .
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 10:31am
I heard some of article on Morning Ireland before heading to work but not it all.
They had the journalist on from the Star.
Roddy is a columnist for the Star
He told the Star about the goings on at Bohs.
This is the bit I'm not sure of .. apparently the issue happened on Roddys first day as manager when he was being shown around Dalyer.
Now if that is true he wasn't on his own and so someone else witnessed what happened.
I'm surprised that if the kid was naked from the waist down that he didn't say something there and then to the bloke.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 2:45pm

Sorry but it's an awful statement. Bohs have admitted a child abuser worked for them, admitted they didn't catch him and are denying Roddy told them. While any club can find itself in this situation the reaction is key, and Bohs reaction could be construed as a cover up. Add your striker into the mix and this statement invites more questions than it answers.

So you have used child abuse allegations (one of the worse things you could possibly imagine being done to another human) as a point scoring exercise against Bohs Cry

2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:01pm
deleted post - can't be arsed with silly argument

Edited by Tony Cousins - 29 Nov 2016 at 3:26pm
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 3:10pm
Keith Buckley leaves Bohs for a "new challenge" according to Twitter
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Cycling to Tallaght instead of Phibsboro?
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

No announcement as of yet. Talk of Bray too 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm

So you have used child abuse allegations (one of the worse things you could possibly imagine being done to another human) as a point scoring exercise against Bohs Cry

Talk to Roddy. He is the source of all this
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:11pm

Bray on his stolen bike
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 6:49am
Always said you couldnt trust a southsider.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 282>
  Share Topic