You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm
Oh that was sweet. That was sweet indeed.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:37pm
Worst first half ive ever had the misfortune of being at,two half chances and one great chance and that was it.they were better than us but not much,finn showing his class by celebrating in front of f+g,what the f**k?he dosent even get stick off us ffs hes hardly gary twigg.some team bollocking from the leagues best manager changed it up and we nicked two opportunist headers and a smashing goal from paddy k. We just had more desire tonight,goofy may be in trouble now pre madonna can go on a bradley out binge!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:45pm
Congrats, enjoy the moment. Some sorrows to be drowned on my behalf.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:04pm
Can't get a better start to the new season than that. It will help take a bit of pressure off Long too. Wasn't a game which will be remembered for the football that was played. Rovers looked the better side (apart from when defending crosses/set-pieces) but we had the better chances. Dinny missed a great one in the first half.

Thought Darragh Leahy played well. I'd usually regard Pender as a weak link but he had a decent game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:52pm
Fair play cabra hoop ( disgraceful), your lot never wanted it,just a pity there wasnt a better show for the tv!makes for a very interesting clash next week between shams and el paso,must not lose is it!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Fair play cabra hoop ( disgraceful), your lot never wanted it,just a pity there wasnt a better show for the tv!makes for a very interesting clash next week between shams and el paso,must not lose is it!

I thought it was brilliant TV as a neutral who watched it on the box.  Sure the quality of  football wasn't the best but the game had drama passion and huge excitement.  

Great start to the season and there were cracking games in Waterford and Inchicore too.  Don't care if tonight is as boring as hell once I see an away win.   
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:25am
Dying here. Long time since I've seen Dalymount that packed. Poor enough game but incredible 15 minutes. Rovers look very brittle, Bradley has to be one of the biggest spoofers ever to get a managers job in the league.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Dying here. Long time since I've seen Dalymount that packed. Poor enough game but incredible 15 minutes. Rovers look very brittle, Bradley has to be one of the biggest spoofers ever to get a managers job in the league.

There was only ever going to be 1 result when Casey scored his first. Rovers were ready to fall apart at any stage.
Can’t see Bradley lasting the season, although I hope he does
Super atmosphere, roll on Tuesday week
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 12:14pm
I thought Rovers were far the better side in the first half, and I was expecting them to steamroll them the second half.

Rovers got complacent and Bohs really went for it and deserved their win.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:17pm
There was no better in the first half horsebox,it was muck.rovers dont defend the far post though which was handy.corcoran really should have scored first half too as bad as we were they were clueless and shapeless,miele for example might as well stayed at home and that keeper is awful.lot of overweight fatarses on that side too,do they train?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:11pm
The keeper looks like he could do with shifting a few pounds alright.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:50pm
Boy super night on the box would have loved to be in the Jodi with the crew that were there . 
All Rovers really, how they got beat goodness knows but Rovers fell apart .

Super advert for the LOI Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 1:37pm
3650 was the official attendance
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

3650 was the official attendance

if all sides were open... How many would have attended ? people seem to think if it was a decent stadium there could have been 8k . I think 5k would have beeen the most you would get

great result but if Rovers had of taken their chances and got the 2nd I'd say Bohs heads would have dropped . Any trouble after?

Edited by Butch - 18 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
Hard result to stomach and worst possible start but onwards and upwards, hopefully Bradley does the honourable thing and jacks
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 5:03pm
Plenty of touts outside
Scumbags, but kind of good to see them for once
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 5:11pm
One of the lads auctioned his ticket for a local charity and got 80€,touts outside, full house, LOI who’d have thought? Should be a massive demand for the cork/ Waterford derby too I would imagine.

Edited by oldbilly - 18 Feb 2018 at 5:12pm
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Plenty of touts outside
Scumbags, but kind of good to see them for once

Was actually thinking that on the way in. Can't remember last time I saw touts at an LOI game.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 285>
  Share Topic