You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 285>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I would be confident our budget is the leagues smallest. I would be confident also shams have the single thickest most bitter twat posting on here too.

Did Rovers issue a press release when they had a whip-round to pay for RTID's lobotomy?

That's unfair. You need to have a brain in the first place to have a lobotomy.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I would be confident our budget is the leagues smallest. I would be confident also shams have the single thickest most bitter twat posting on here too.

Did Rovers issue a press release when they had a whip-round to pay for RTID's lobotomy?

That's unfair. You need to have a brain in the first place to have a lobotomy.

69er, love your international match blogs.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:17pm
Supposedly getting Poynton till the end of the season in exchange for playing ball with dundalk over rescheduling. Brilliant if true
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Supposedly getting Poynton till the end of the season in exchange for playing ball with dundalk over rescheduling. Brilliant if true

Great deal alright, still don't think he's a winger but he's a knack of scoring important goals so hopefully that'll continue
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Great deal alright, still don't think he's a winger but he's a knack of scoring important goals so hopefully that'll continue

That's good news. Agreed, he is not a winger but he is doing a decent job on the right and chipping in with vital goals. Gwan Georgie!Clap
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:36pm
Great win tonight, under serious pressure at times but an excellent second goal from Corcoran.
And a great crowd too
Such a shame Tolka is gonna stunt Bohs resurgence in the area

Edited by 9fingers - 23 Jun 2017 at 11:37pm
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:41pm
Bit gutted after that. All over ye for the last half hour and then Bohs break and score. Still only ourselves to blame when we don't take our chances and Schlingermaan hands ye a goal. Russell and yere number 16 had a right battle in central midfield.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 1:32am
f**king delighted. 9 points clear of danger. I won't relax until or if it's mathematically certain we'll be alright but were showing now , barring a massive reversal in fortunes that we have enough about us to compete and stay up. So proud of that team and the bottle they have about them

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 24 Jun 2017 at 1:33am
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 4:56pm
good spirit in the team, last ditch block tackles and the keeper saved us a goal or two.  Probably go to the wire in terms of Drama but their is defo something about that team, weve enough good players to compete most of the times and playing with style 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 10:42pm
Friendly match upcoming on july 8th (saturday) 3bells, against FC United of Manchester,gates at 1pm ,music in the phoenix bar from 1 till close,madchester,hacienda,northern soul with guest djs from the days opposition guesting,could be a good day!
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 9:15am
wasnt pushed about going to a poxy freindly tbh but the music thing may swing it
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 11:47am
I'd imagine a few will travel from Manchester so there could be a bit of craic before and after the game.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 8:22pm
Lynch and Bucko up from bray today for a chat with KL,weve signed o connor from harps too. ( he was at harpson loan from dundalk afaik.) Squad looking ok now till seasons end,plenty of cover and competition.really fancy us to push on now,dinny corcoran is the most in form striker in the league 10 goals despite missing 8 games,impressive in a side not top 4.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:42pm
Would take Bucko back in a heartbeat, even if we're in decent shape in the middle right now.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:19am
Wearo is hoping to be back in September he was telling me, back jogging and all and the knee feels good so he will be a massive help too! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 7:13am
Big ask v the champs tonight,i would happily take a point now as they are in their best run of form so far.oscar,dano,akinade,poynton and maybe rob cornwall out with new signing oconnor unavailable.still,we will give them a battle i feel.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 8:23am
Heard a rumour that the redevelopment of Dalyier will be delayed.
Anyone heard anything similar ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 10:14am
Of course it will CH, this will take at least 5 or six years the fair and FCC will drag this on as long as possible, this is Ireland no one is responsible for anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 285>
  Share Topic