Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 285>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Any word of what Rovers objections are at the moment?

What I've heard is objections to Boez being on the fiddle, allowing members access with no tickets required and at a cheaper rate.

Another rumour I heard is FAI forcing sligo to give Dundalk 50% of the tickets.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 11:56am
Not sure what the capacity of the showgrounds is but would be very surprised if the FAI/Dundalk requested 50% of tickets

Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 12:39pm
Dundalk are getting 900 tickets supposedly so about 25% although I'm sure we'll squeeze a few more in. The whole of the Jinks Avenue Stand where the TV gantry is. Be surprised if Dundalk sell 900 myself.
Lostandfound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 1:39pm
Is it not common practice for Bohs to let members into cup matches at a reduced rate or did I imagine that happening in the past? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Is it not common practice for Bohs to let members into cup matches at a reduced rate or did I imagine that happening in the past? 

It is common as a goodwill to members who paying their annual membership to give them a discount for cup games.

I really cant see the problem
Tony Cousins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

It is common as a goodwill to members who paying their annual membership to give them a discount for cup games.

I really cant see the problem

Gate is split 40% Home Team, 40% Away team and 20% FAI, so if Boez give a discount to their members in cup games they are robbing from the Away team and the FAI. This is then compounded by the fact they aren't issuing tickets so there's no paper trail of how much they rob.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:25pm
No that’s nonsense the gate is added as normal the 5€ deduction for members approx 2,500 then is taken from the bohs take. Rovers lose f**k all. 40% to you 40% to us - the members fee.
Also you are getting 800 of 3600 tickets a higher percentage than 1200 of 7000 tickets and you’d be getting another 200 only for mountjoy Garda acting the maggot as usual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:34pm
Don't see the problem myself, in the past we have reduced ticket prices for cup games without any complaints

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:41pm
I don't see a problem with any of this. I think they are just acting the maggot ahead of the game. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:55pm
They’re sh*tting it. That’s what the fuss is, afraid their players will do the hard man for twenty minutes and then bottle it as usual. Beat us last time but we were better and they know it. We’ll be missing a few as well but at least we’re up for it, mind you it is our final so.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:27pm

They’re sh*tting it. That’s what the fuss is, afraid their players will do the hard man for twenty minutes and then bottle it as usual. Beat us last time but we were better and they know it. We’ll be missing a few as well but at least we’re up for it, mind you it is our final so.....

Why whos confirmed still injured ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:28pm
Will they give over LOL they must be very rattled if this is what they're going to kick up a stink about

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:29pm

No confirmations barring of course the long-term injuries. Can't imagine its overly likely that all of our players are back for it though. Tomorrow we'll hopefully get an update

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 19 Sep 2019 at 3:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:31pm

No confirmations barring of course the long-term injuries. Can't imagine its overly likely that all of our players are back for it though. Tomorrow we'll hopefully get an update

yeh I suppose so

Tomorrow is another must win for us aswell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:36pm

yeh I suppose so

Leahy should be back tomorrow, Mandroiu is a big doubt for the Rovers game 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 3:48pm

yeh I suppose so

Leahy should be back tomorrow, Mandroiu is a big doubt for the Rovers game 

In Teirney We trust

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 4:06pm
Bucko gone for the season I’m hearing hope that’s wrong though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 4:14pm

Bucko gone for the season I’m hearing hope that’s wrong though
Jaysus I hope you are wrong. Our POTY imo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 285>