You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Jayz, We got done on friday... 

This friday is gonna be some game. a 12 pointer(can it be called that?)

Be good to see us play football against another football side unlike the cyncism We saw last week. A BIG test. Be interesting watch considering how close We came up there last time and how they have had a resurgence.

Ya I dunno how Bohs didn't score with their grand total of ZERO shots on goal LOL Lads must be hitting the bar very early, or never leaving it. Soccer Republic struggled to give ye any highlights.

Got done on a draw, i didn't suggest a win.
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:14pm
any spares for tomorrow? For a mate.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Also it’s a shame to see any fans turned away but there was endless warnings online to get your tickets online & that it’ll sell out. You can’t then go online and give out that you’re stuck in the lane after 10 days of warnings

You can't buy tickets online, well you can but you are buying tickets from an unsecure website, which means that your credit card, name number, address and CCV number is floating around the internet in clear text.

This would be like sending a letter with your account number and pin on the back of an envelope.

Talk about amateur hour.

I have raised this with Bohs a number of times and it's fell on deaf ears.

I've missed the last 2 games now cause I couldn't get tickets .

I’ve never had issues with the site myself nor have anyone I know. But fair enough if you’ve brought it up. 
Obviously it’s a shame you’re missing out, and that’s the same for everyone missing out but the warnings have been online (Twitter & Facebook) all week that the game was gonna sell out. 
AFAIK there was a few tickets available at the gate when we got there at 6pm. 

The fact that most junior clubs can offer secure payments to pay for subs, yet a team playing at the top tier of senior football can't is beyond belief.

As far as I'm aware, the site you enter your payment details into is secure? 

Nope.

When I mentioned this about 2 years ago - they sent me to the Facebook site which is secure and I bought tickets there.

That's not working any more. Which I have raised with them a couple of times.

It's just not meant to be!

Future ticketing have assured the club that their embedded payments page is secure. The club have someone looking into it. 
<span style="font-size: 19px;">
</span>
This link to the Facebook ticketing page is secure.

When you check out - nothing happens. Try it yourself.
I raised this with them couple of times but got no response.

Someone at the club is looking into it, I'll keep you posted. 

Did you hear anything back on this? as it's still not working.

FYI, Horse, I've been told this was sorted a few weeks back. Let me know if not. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:46pm
f**k that, murdered. Dundalk very close to their best form, they will win the league by 10 or more points, another level altogether. Our lads got taught a lot. Ah well on we go, bring on pats.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

f**k that, murdered. Dundalk very close to their best form, they will win the league by 10 or more points, another level altogether. Our lads got taught a lot. Ah well on we go, bring on pats.
Dundalk were the better side no doubt but not that good. Ref was appalling, if any of the penalty claims are given it’s a different game. 
Pats & Sligo next, hopefully get back to winning ways and take 6/6
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:56pm

Dundalk were the better side no doubt but not that good. Ref was appalling, if any of the penalty claims are given it’s a different game. 

They were miles better than us. We struggled with that high press all game and created barely anything. We weren't given enough time to play, dundalk are the only team that can do that for 90 mins, which is why they'll win the eague. We just came up against a better side tonight, which is gutting but hopefully we will have something different for them next monday 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 9:56am
yeh agree with all of that. Outclassed and yeh, the bizarre referee did not help.

Hope confidence doesn't suffer
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 10:07am
I don’t think we were “murdered” but yeah the better side won, but we had a couple of chances ourselves so I wouldn’t be too despondent. 
Pats away next week to get back to winning ways  
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 10:29am
Levo with a possible broken foot, dano twisted knee,detser and Danny m both with knocks from late lunges,wardy with an ankle knock. Murder.LOL
Seriously though, we were the better side up in oriel and left with sfa , they were better last night and took all three, that’s the big difference really. If they’d been in our shoes away to shamrock they’d have stuck six or seven on them, ruthless is what they’ve got.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 10:55am

Think the ref got the penalty shouts right, would like to see our first one again though. Second one no chance, Dundalk one was a pen. 

One beef I have with him is the handball before their first goal but we had at least two chances to clear it after that and didn't.

Well beaten by a very good side close to their best. We were competitive at least despite not being at our best. The points we let slip in Oriel through our own wsstefullness and an incorrect penalty call rankles more than last night. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:00am
Yeah bar the injuries I mean LOL

I thought Lyons did very well when he came on.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 6:35pm
it was a very different game to the one in oriel, we were deserved winners.

Rogers made one good save just before half time but other than that he wasn’t troubled.

Didn’t look like a peno for us at the time and think the ref got it wrong after seeing the replay.

Thought the pith was very poor

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 8:26pm
No secret we’re better away on decent pitches, suits longs style more. Well deserved your lot, bigger stronger better at all the little nasty fouls and at regular football too!! That’s not a moan btw, our lot just aren’t very good at the dark arts(although shams. reckon different)!!Rogers one good save, one shot just wide, one free kick fairly close and two Peno shouts, one of which I felt was a 60-40,  but your team are by some margin the leagues best.i would be amazed if Dundalk don’t win out this season, easily the best I’ve seen.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:41pm
Home v shamrock rvs next month sold out.(home tickets).
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:46am
fair result probably last night.

We're struggling to score. Talbot is class, mandriu was at it, what a free kick. Dinny not at his best. Think we need Cornwall back to be honest.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:02am
Cornwall is a massive loss, he’s really improved in the last 18 months. 
Mandroius free kick Clap 
Clarkey moved more for the pen than the free 
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:35am
Told everyone that James Talbot would be a Bohs success and hero 4 months ago. He's a top lad with top personality and motivation. I hope one day he gets chance go back across the sea as hes well good enough.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:46am
Decent game. Two points dropped, really between the missed pen and two great chances after the equaliser. More annoyed about those misses tbh, Grant should have buried his and Dinny should have hit the target but I'd probably have taken the draw beforehand. Went for a few in the Royal Oak after, great spot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 285>
  Share Topic