You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boca Juniors vs River Plate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boca Juniors vs River Plate
    Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:18pm
Sponsored Links

nero View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:21pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4FD_lG61zo

Edited by nero - 26 Oct 2009 at 7:38am
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 8:13am
Boca Juniors v River Plate in the Copa Libertadoers at the end of the month 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 8:33am
Going to be killings
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 8:42am
They dont normally allow away fans in recent years so be interesting to see if that happens for the final. Two Friday night games , Will definitely  worth a watch. 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:54am
Not Friday nights. 7 and 28 November. Wednesday nights. Starting next Wednesday.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:55am
Clap

The atmosphere will be intense.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:02am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Not Friday nights. 7 and 28 November. Wednesday nights. Starting next Wednesday.

Your right was looking at the wrong calendar Shocked
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:29am

Any word on ko times yet?  Presuming it'll be at night Irish time, I might see if I can get a look at it on IPTV.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:37am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Any word on ko times yet?  Presuming it'll be at night Irish time, I might see if I can get a look at it on IPTV.

Seen them down for 9pm Argentina time 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:42am
Id give my left testicle to be in La Bombonera that night.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:49am
Allegedly the games may be moved to 10 and 24 November, so Saturdays, due to some international summit in Buenos Aires. However, at the minute, they are scheduled for 7 and 28 November.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:58am

Allegedly the games may be moved to 10 and 24 November, so Saturdays, due to some international summit in Buenos Aires. However, at the minute, they are scheduled for 7 and 28 November.
That would be good.  If those games ko @ 9pm over there as Charlton's Child has said above (thanks CC), then that would be midnight here.  That certainly wouldn't be ideal on a Wednesday night when I've to be getting up for work at 6am the next morning. LOL

Hopefully, they are moved to the Saturday nights.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Id give my left testicle to be in La Bombonera that night.
I'd give both of yours.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:58pm
Attending sla football matchin Argentina should be on any fan’s bucket list. The quality is suspect, but the rules of tackling almost don’t apply, and the fans are crazy.

Edited by Het-field - 01 Nov 2018 at 12:59pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Attending sla football matchin Argentina should be on any fan’s bucket list. The quality is suspect, but the rules of tackling almost don’t apply, and the fans are crazy.

Went to a boca match years ago. 
The fans are so pumped up for the match it’s an incredible (and somewhat intimidating) scene. 
Thank god they won! 

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:04pm
Got to a SuperClassico in 09. Amazing day out. Stadium was full 2 hours before kickoff. Place absolutely rocking. 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 7:54pm
That'll be a quiet night in at the library....not
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic