You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 7:19pm
Rosetti is a great character
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:39pm
really enjoying the fourth season of this. 

Torrio arguing with Capone

Torrio: "You want to take on the Chicago Police?! they'll send a fcuking army down here!" LOL 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:40pm
You get the 4th series online?

Starts on saturday on sky atlantic
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:46pm
watchseries.to
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:47pm
Yeah, 4 or 5 episodes online. Watched the first one. Last series wasn't the best I thought so hoping it picks up again.
@AntrimMan85
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

You get the 4th series online?

Starts on saturday on sky atlantic

Ya I'm on episode 7 and you can watch all them on this website watchseries.it. The movshare.com links are generally the best to watch it on.

coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 12:25am
So much tits and ass, Daughter Maitland is unreal, pity she's movin against chalky. too any stories happening at the one time
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:14pm
Great last episode, narrowed down storylines...left out that darmody one completley and tied up Will and Nucky's stuff. Chalky WhiteClap.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Great last episode, narrowed down storylines...left out that darmody one completley and tied up Will and Nucky's stuff. Chalky WhiteClap.

chalkys mistressHeart
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 1:35pm
Van Alden you legend (Series 4 Episode 9)

Series 4 is feckin brilliant.Definitely my favourite series. I think it's gotten better with Darmody out of it 
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 1:42pm
Half agree with u there really love van Alden I think he is going to explode soon as for his wife she has sexy accent I think it's dutch
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:01pm
She's scandanavian, think it's swedish? Yeah van Alden is gonna break sh*t up, still not too mad about this season but it's coming together nicely. At least that willy subplot is out of the way
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:04pm
Just started season 4 last night, Dun Purnsley doing a bit of cuckold LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:07pm

She's scandanavian, think it's swedish? Yeah van Alden is gonna break sh*t up, still not too mad about this season but it's coming together nicely. At least that willy subplot is out of the way

just googled it she is norweigan
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

just googled it she is norweigan

the actress is american born to german danish parents she is a looking cracker in real life

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 12:17am
just watched series 4 finale
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

It's my favourite series but thought the finale was a bit of a damp squib.What do ya think?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

It's my favourite series but thought the finale was a bit of a damp squib.What do ya think?

nothing would top last years
i was surprised at the survival of one character and the death of another, it did appear to be a big set-up for series 5 were its so obvious that Al Capone is about to become one of the greatest bad guys in tv history

love the show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic