You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 12:22am
FYI MUFC - The head of the Boston FBI office in '05 and '06 was given a fine and a suspended sentence last week in a plea bargain agreement to avoid jail time. Nothing a Federal agent would do would surprise me.
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 12:23am
Was out one night on the lash and ordered a double whiskey and southern comfort, been calling it a "Jimmy Darmody" ever since. The man is a class act. Season 4 is decent, a good watch but you can see a lot of the stuff coming
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

FYI MUFC - The head of the Boston FBI office in '05 and '06 was given a fine and a suspended sentence last week in a plea bargain agreement to avoid jail time. Nothing a Federal agent would do would surprise me.

What did he do? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

What did he do? 

He was hired by a company who were under investigation by the FBI and started lobbying the FBI Boston office the day after he retired. This is the same FBI Boston office that worked with Whitey Bulger for the guts of 20 years.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 1:16am

What did he do? 

He was hired by a company who were under investigation by the FBI and started lobbying the FBI Boston office the day after he retired. This is the same FBI Boston office that worked with Whitey Bulger for the guts of 20 years.

You'll always have corruption I suppose.What do you do yourself in Boston if you don't mind me asking?
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 1:37am
I work in the mutual fund business, have worked for the same company on and off since I got here in 1994.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 9:51am

What did he do? 

You'll always have corruption I suppose.What do you do yourself in Boston if you don't mind me asking?

He was Whitey Bulger's right hand man.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Was out one night on the lash and ordered a double whiskey and southern comfort, been calling it a "Jimmy Darmody" ever since. The man is a class act. Season 4 is decent, a good watch but you can see a lot of the stuff coming

Lost all respect for Darmody once he rode his aul one LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

you cxxt im only halfway through season 2
tbh I had my suspicions as they always greet each other by kissing on the lips the Oedipus mother fcuker.Stupid casting there as she barely looks 5 years older than him.She's a complete fox.

Any program that has Shooter McGavin on it getting blowjobs is perfect.Shooter has the right idea
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 3:16pm

tbh I had my suspicions as they always greet each other by kissing on the lips the Oedipus mother fcuker.Stupid casting there as she barely looks 5 years older than him.She's a complete fox.

Any program that has Shooter McGavin on it getting blowjobs is perfect.Shooter has the right idea

Didn't they make out that she was 13 or something like that when she had him? Lucky Luciano banging her like there's no tomorrow, she has no problem getting the chebs out either, fair play to her Thumbs Up

Some serious amount of bush in it, damn 1920's LOL
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 3:18pm

Didn't they make out that she was 13 or something like that when she had him? Lucky Luciano banging her like there's no tomorrow, she has no problem getting the chebs out either, fair play to her Thumbs Up

Another legend Clap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 3:35pm

I know but she doesn't even look 13 years older than him.Your one Nucky's ex who has the child with Van Alden is always whipping out the growler and tits but she's rank in it
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 4:10pm
Ye that one has a serious barbara on her. Chalky White's character gets very good over the next season.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 3:19pm
Your man Mickey Doyle with the funny laugh is hilarious in it. . The bit where he's leaving Eli back to his house after him coming out of jail and tells Eli he now works under him and to be up in the morning for a bootleg delivery.Eli tells him to go fcuk himself and Mickey replies "Goodnight to you too" followed by his high pitched laugh is priceless LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:19pm
I used to think he was an annoying twat but he's actually fairly funny, some laugh on him.

Wait till you come across Gyp Rossetti, best character in by a mile Clap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:58pm
I hate that Rosetti. Can't wait till they wipe the floor with that smarmy greaseball.

The fella Harrow with the face mask is very good in it 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 5:19pm

I hate that Rosetti. Can't wait till they wipe the floor with that smarmy greaseball.

The fella Harrow with the face mask is very good in it 

Ya serious? He's brilliant in it I thought, just an absolute deviant
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 5:22pm
He's a good bad guy but he's an unlikable fcuker.Just after finishing the episodein season 3 where his men ambush the bootleg convoy's rothstein delivery.He's gonna payfor that  Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic