You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boardwalk Empire - Series 3 , starts Sept 16th US
    Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 8:36pm
1st series was slow but got decent enough
2nd series was excellent and i cant wait to see what happens in the 3rd , apparently this series is set 6 months after the finale.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 10:47pm
SPOILER

cANT BELIEVE THEY KILLED OFF THE JEWISH BUTCHER , I THOUGHT HE WAS GREAT CRAIC

end spoiler
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 11:15pm
Watched the 1st episode of the new season during the week ,It was very good,looks like it is set up for a good season ,couple of good new characters.New bootlegger in it called Gyp looks like he will be a class addition to the show,he had some of the best lines in it and is a proper nutjob.

Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 11:44am
Any of yiz know the name of the song they play on the trailer for season 3? 
It was playing before the Real, Barca match last night too
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:01pm
Found it, Alpines-Empire
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

Found it, Alpines-Empire
glad we could help 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:18pm
YBIG, Never lets ya down Clap
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Watched the 1st episode of the new season during the week ,It was very good,looks like it is set up for a good season ,couple of good new characters.New bootlegger in it called Gyp looks like he will be a class addition to the show,he had some of the best lines in it and is a proper nutjob.

Spolier if you havent seen series 2.

I can't believe they killed Jimmy,one of those TV moments that made you jump.I didn't think series 2 was as good as the first but what an ending.Im up to ep 3 in the third season and its starting to get good after a somewhat slow start,The character Gyp or however you spell it is stealing the show.Can't help but feel he will be killed off in the last episode but not before he makes his mark and does some damage.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 2:21am
Keeps building and building at a nice, steady - but subtle - pace. 

Didn't think that that English chap would do Capone justice but he's excelling.
captkeen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:44pm
Great series, love it, Irish accent is a bit poor, but u cant have it all,
Live Long and Prosper.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Who's Irish accents?  Mrs. Shroeder's is fairly bad/annoying but other than that I think Owen is the only other Irish chracter.
Poznanian View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poznanian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:03pm

Who's Irish accents?  Mrs. Shroeder's is fairly bad/annoying but other than that I think Owen is the only other Irish chracter.

Season 2 when they went to Belfast was particularly painful. Otherwise awesome show. I wonder do Americans complain about Al Capone's accent. 
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:58pm

Your man Owen does a brilliant Irish accent i think,he's English himself.
The wife's accent isn't great but its passable.Fun fact,i knew i recognised her from somewhere,she's the school girl that Renton pulls and ends up going back to here house and having breakfast with her parents in Trainspotting.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:02am
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

Your man Owen does a brilliant Irish accent i think,he's English himself.
The wife's accent isn't great but its passable.Fun fact,i knew i recognised her from somewhere,she's the school girl that Renton pulls and ends up going back to here house and having breakfast with her parents in Trainspotting.

Kelly McDonald is her name and the accent isn't too bad more annoying than anything.She is one of the worst characters in the show.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Keeps building and building at a nice, steady - but subtle - pace. 

Didn't think that that English chap would do Capone justice but he's excelling.

Stephen Graham is a fantastic actor
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 10:32am
That guy with the stupid laugh needs to get whacked , cant believe he was so naive to send the alcohol men back through that area only for them all to get whacked
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

That guy with the stupid laugh needs to get whacked , cant believe he was so naive to send the alcohol men back through that area only for them all to get whacked

He wasn't naive at all,he half expected it.He told Eli as much when Eli questioned him in the warehouse.He was following orders.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

He wasn't naive at all,he half expected it.He told Eli as much when Eli questioned him in the warehouse.He was following orders.

He still needs whacked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic