You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 7:32pm
I love watching the black Friday videos from Merica.
I've just hooked up my laptop to the TV and I'm letting the full play list go.
Middle aged women fighting with a child over a 20% off Elisa doll is what Xmas is all about.

Edited by Bitored - 27 Nov 2015 at 7:34pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:10pm
Black Friday in a nutshell

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

WWE 2K16 is 12 euro on Argos but they don't deliver and it is sold out in all locations near me.

So what happens if you buy it?

They will charge €12 up until 1st December if you use the click and collect option. If store doesn't have it in stock till after the 1st you will pay the regular price for it. Thats what I was told anyway
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

€200 for a Panasonic 32" tv in Power City

Just a coincidence that my tv finally gave up the ghost last night on the eve of black fri.

I bought a Panasonic 32" probably the same as above for 249 in Harvey Normans just now.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

€200 for a Panasonic 32" tv in Power City

Just a coincidence that my tv finally gave up the ghost last night on the eve of black fri.

I bought a Panasonic 32" probably the same as above for 249 in Harvey Normans just now.

Got a 32" Samsung TV for €244 from Littlewoods.Full HD LED ,Smart TV,great bargain to stick in the spare room.The closest price to Littlewoods was £249.I wasn't particularly in the market for one but at that price I couldn't leave it.Absolute bargain Clap
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:54pm
I bought some socks from M & S......it was buy one and get second one FREE....£2.49.....both Black
Wasn't in the market for some more ( other pair are still ok ) but I couldn't pass up on this Black Friday bargain
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

I bought some socks from M & S......it was buy one and get second one FREE....£2.49.....both Black
Wasn't in the market for some more ( other pair are still ok ) but I couldn't pass up on this Black Friday bargain

Did you queue overnight?
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Did you queue overnight?

Don't be stupid..... why would I do that for a pair of socks?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 9:14pm

Maybe you could sell black comedy Hornet Confused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 4:47am
Booked flights home to Cork with Mick. 3rd weekend of January for £23
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

sh*te missed the Ryanair deal. Apparently lots of return trips for €4
Bout €23 really with taxes, and mostly Tue/Wed flights
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 2:35am
What ever happened to shopping on the 8th of December?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

sh*te missed the Ryanair deal. Apparently lots of return trips for €4
Bout €23 really with taxes, and mostly Tue/Wed flights

Got a one way Dublin to Ldn for €19 .... Can't beat it.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 4:06pm

That bargain would be great for heather mills she would not need the free one
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

What ever happened to shopping on the 8th of December?

thats call Mulchie FridayThumbs Up
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:27pm
Best place to get a mobile phone and trainers?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 1:51pm
I see there are campaigns to turn this into a do nothing Friday
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

Best place to get a mobile phone and runners?

Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic