You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Friday
    Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 2:46am
I see a lot of stores have decided to run Black Friday this year. Amazon have been doing it all week and a number of stores are running it tomorrow. Just got an email from asda about theirs, its only available in store but some great deals to be got. Hoping to go tomorrow morning and pick up 1 of the 32inch tvs for £99
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:04am
Good start to the day. Didn't manage to get a tv but picked up galaxy s3 mini and a tablet for £150
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:28am
Apple have about €20 off there iPads. Not much but it's better than what they normally have.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 10:54am
Amazon have good few deals today they matching asda on the s3 mini. Asda was mental today people queuing from 4.30 and grown adults fighting over tvs
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Amazon have good few deals today they matching asda on the s3 mini. Asda was mental today people queuing from 4.30 and grown adults fighting over tvs

Jaysus.

One of the worst spectacles of American 'Culture' and annoying to see it being aped here.
@AntrimMan85
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:13am
I need a Kindle Fire. Amazon best place?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:18am
I love black friday.....And not in a racist way.  I would love if they had a white Friday or a Chinky Friday.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Yeah online at 99stg for the 16g HD - bought the bird one yesterday.

Same model was 160stg in Manchester airport on Sunday

Edited by Stretchryan - 29 Nov 2013 at 11:25am
The E View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Pm thE BSM your info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Jaysus.

One of the worst spectacles of American 'Culture' and annoying to see it being aped here.

We don't have Asda in Ireland. You could tell yizzer from the United Kingdom of GB & NI

Edited by The E - 29 Nov 2013 at 11:28am
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by The E The E wrote:

Jaysus.

We don't have Asda in Ireland. You could tell yizzer from the United Kingdom of GB & NI

The one in Eniskillen is full of Mexicans Thumbs Up
@AntrimMan85
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by The E The E wrote:

Jaysus.

sorry to have to pull you up on it E but I from neither of them you letting your standards slip
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:31am
That Asda in Enniskillen was the busiest one if not still is in all of the UK and the north.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

That Asda in Enniskillen was the busiest one if not still is in all of the UK and the north.

Was the third busiest Wallmart store in the world for a wee while. Think prices have evened out a bit between north and south though so not as much cross border trade.
@AntrimMan85
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Thumbs Up
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Was the third busiest Wallmart store in the world for a wee while. Think prices have evened out a bit between north and south though so not as much cross border trade.

Yeah they have few years back when the euro was very strong against the pound was mostly cross border trade in hese stores. Last time I seen asda in strabane as busy as it was this morning was the time they ran a euro for pound day. The euro rate was only 82.3 this morning in it so no where her as good as previous years, its still good for a few bargains just need to shop around a bit more tan before
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 12:28pm

Bought along with leather case.

Cheers Stretch Thumbs Up
AS YOU WERE McGx

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 12:37pm

Bought along with leather case.

Cheers Stretch Thumbs Up
There are 2 kindle fire's .Thats the older version but I'm am thinking about getting it,does anyone know is there much improvement in the never version ?Hardly worth the extra £100?
Also looking at the nexus 7.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 12:39pm
Argos online are doing black friday too 60% off furniture atm. pretty decent for me as im getting the keys for our new place on monday Thumbs Up
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic