You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 22>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 5:06pm
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

From 2013

So you are saying it may be taxable worldwide in future? But the tax free, no fees,  independent nature of Fraudcoin is the  whole USP of it.  Change that and the value plummets.

''The ruling brought Bitcoin one step closer to being recognized as a real currency. However, the decision opened up the possibility for the virtual money to be regulated by governments, which oppose the original concept of Bitcoin – a peer-to-peer, relatively anonymous payment.

So either we pay no taxes with it which is terrible for society and a disaster or we do pay tax on it so now it is under the control of the government which is against the whole ethos of Bitcoin and its shady followers.  So what's the point?  I will be sticking to my real money.

And someone please tell me what is so good about the anonymity of it?

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOL LOL LOL 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:24pm
That picture is wrong for two reasons.

1. Bitcoins don't exist so you can't actually hold them
2.  I have hair LOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:58pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:13pm

Friday 16th February 2018        14:28

Bitcoin Crash as New Currency Takes Markets By Storm
by Satoshi Nakamoto

Bitcoin's value took a massive hit on Friday as its value plummeted from 100,010 US Dollars to 20 cents per Bitcoin on what financial experts have called Black Friday for the internet currency.  Its sudden and sharp decline has been attributed to the new cryptocurrency Bhobcoin which was founded earlier this week by an anonymous yet trustworthy group of individuals known as the Blockchain Gang.   The new currency hit Bitcoin hard late on Thursday as investors scrambled to snap up Bhobcoin after their initial price was floated as 20 US Dollars per coin known as a 'Bhob'.  Late Friday afternoon Bhobcoin was trading at 15,025 US Dollars per coin, and experts have welcomed the competition as cryptocurrencies become widespread. Financial expert Peter Schiff stated on CNBC today that Bhobcoin has many advantages over the now defunct Bitcoin and that has lead investors to switch in their droves. ''Bitcoin is like owning an iPhone 1. Bhobcoin is like owning an iPhone 8. Bhobcoin addresses the issues that plagued Bitcoin and is generally a more modern up to date version. Bitcoin was the past. Bhobcoin is the future.''   It looks like the new currency has taken the market by storm with 85% of Bitcoin owners cashing in and buying Bhobcoin. One investor told us that ''I saw everyone else doing it so I just followed. But I hear Bhobcoin is the currency Bitcoin could have been.''  Experts belieev the price of  Bhobcoin will continue to rise eponentially and will see the end of Bitcoin and its sister currencies Ethereum and Litecoin.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He's travelling up to Dublin to cash some traveller cheques.

by stagecoach...

On an old wagon actually so you can ride her laterLOL
I probably have already
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:12am
Got a phone call from a call-centre this morning, asking what I know about cryptocurrency. It was hard to make her out so I hung up, I just found it odd. Is it somebody trying to encourage you to buy them? I found it a bit odd.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:25am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Got a phone call from a call-centre this morning, asking what I know about cryptocurrency. It was hard to make her out so I hung up, I just found it odd. Is it somebody trying to encourage you to buy them? I found it a bit odd.
Was her name bhob by any chance ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:32am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Was her name bhob by any chance ?
No, but I did hear her mumble something about Revolut cards and MON being a spoofer.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:33am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:45am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:49am
I set up a new Bhobcoin call centre PM

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:53am

I want a share, I'll wager 400 quatloos.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:54am

I want a share, I'll wager 400 quatloos.

Look I am making a limited amount of nothingness in Bhobcoin. That means they will have scarcity value unlike your makey uppy quatloos which have ZERO VALUE!

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 12:21pm
Where do I sign up and as an investor do I get an invisible ink pen ?
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 12:25pm
The Polish Central Bank very obviously getting worried about something with zero value. Idiots.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Where do I sign up and as an investor do I get an invisible ink pen ?

You can buy Bhobcoin online or at a conveniently located Bhobcoin ATM which have 5 locations worldwide, one on each continent, so you should find an ATM located not too far from you where you can buy Bhobcoin.

Unfortunately we do not give away invisible ink pens but if you buy 1000 US Dollars worth of Bhobvoin we will give you a Bhob figureen.   Remember only 24 million Bhob can can be mined by the year 2024 so that means that they will forever hold their value as demand exceeds supply so you are safe to invest in Bhobcoin knowing the value only rises and never falls.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 22>
  Share Topic