You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Sounds like a total scam. Cash is king.

The only people who use cash are money launderers and drug dealers
Hummmm you know TJ then ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:44pm
Brother in law invested €50k in it at the start of the year (his life savings). Worth over €425k at the moment
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:50pm
Sell Sell Sell.......
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Brother in law invested €50k in it at the start of the year (his life savings). Worth over €425k at the moment
No risk no gain, would of took a lot of balls.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Sell Sell Sell.......

Absolutely, that's what my advice would be. Buy a gaf and be mortgage free for life. But he reckons he'll end up being a multi millionaire from this so is going to hang on to them.

I also advised him not to go near them back in January when he invested so he's probably taking my current advice with a pinch of salt LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

No risk no gain, would of took a lot of balls.

Yeah exactly. I'd never have the cojonas to do something like that so fair play to him.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Sell Sell Sell.......

Absolutely, that's what my advice would be. Buy a gaf and be mortgage free for life. But he reckons he'll end up being a multi millionaire from this so is going to hang on to them.

I also advised him not to go near them back in January when he invested so he's probably taking my current advice with a pinch of salt LOL

Millionaire Postie LOLClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 12:59pm

Surely the shot here is to cash out half the bitcoin now and let the rest mature. 

That way you have your initial outlay of €50k recouped plus €162,500 in profit and you still have €215k worth of bitcoin
El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:01pm
Does your brother in law has a Revolut card though Gaz?  That is THE question.
Well the Germans beat them 13-0 and the Czechs beat them 7-0 so that suggests they are tightening things up at the back

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Surely the shot here is to cash out half the bitcoin now and let the rest mature. 

That way you have your initial outlay of €50k recouped plus €162,500 in profit and you still have €215k worth of bitcoin

Yeah - his brain doesn't work like that. He reckons it will keep going up and up so why cash out now
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:03pm

Does your brother in law has a Revolut card though Gaz?  That is THE question.

Funnily enough TJ you can actually transfer your cash in to Bitcoin using the Revolut App now Clap
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:29pm
Would be worth at least getting his 50k back at least.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Hey I would also HB, but then again I would have never have gambled my whole life savings .
 I would say yer man in in for the long haul .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Hey I would also HB, but then again I would have never have gambled my whole life savings .
 I would say yer man in in for the long haul .

I doubt there will be a long haul.

Id probably take out 200K and clear it off the mortgage or if I didnt have one take out a similar amount and buy a gaff.Even in Dublin 200K towards a mortgage is a huge burden to have off your shoulders.

200K into long term more stable investments another option.Bitcoin is probably once in a life time investment ,hope he gets out with as much money as possible.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:47pm

Fair balls on that ladClap
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:51pm

I think I will try going into Curry's tomorrow and buy a top of the range 52 inch telly and then buy a new BMW.  I presume they will accept Bitcoin?  No?  That's ok I prefer to deal in my own make believe money called TJ's.  I started selling them online and so far you can get 2 TJ's to the British Pound.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/what-is-bitcoin-and-how-does-it-work-1.3322973

the only thing that your posts shows is your own ignorance Embarrassed
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Fair balls on that ladClap

i hope he has cashed out.

is he aware of the tax he'll pay on sale? 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Yeah - his brain doesn't work like that. He reckons it will keep going up and up so why cash out now

FFS, total gambler mentality LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
  Share Topic