You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Could the so-called richest man in the world go broke? Madness may well make it do.

he isn't anymore and many an economist have predicted his bankruptcy in the next few years.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 11:09am
He overpaid horrendously for Twitter but was forced to go through with it due to legal liability. He has just run a poll inviting Twitter users to vote him off as CEO which almost certainly means he has someone else lined up to do the job. Meanwhile he and Jared Kushner were photographed at the World Cup in the company of a gang of Saudis who are likely to have expressed robust views about him tanking their investment. Bankruptcy is the most likely outcome to Musk’s shenanigans which will wipe out the big investors. Shares in Tesla continue to plummet so no point in asking the fellow to give us a song right now.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 10:41am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Tesla stocks plummeting probably driven in part by Elons meltdowns on twitter. Nothing inherently wrong with the actual company.

Is this another classic case of billionaires like musk by a sh*t load of Tesla stocks after it's finished plummeting and inevitable make a killing off it?
I don't disagree with the other posters claim that it was overvalued as a car manufacturer, but the stock price collapse in the last while is because Elon is Tesla's biggest shareholder, and he's losing truckloads of money in the Twitter deal. The worry is he'll have to sell off his Tesla stock to cover his Twitter losses, leading to Tesla stock price reducing. 

Also, the amount of time he's spending at Twitter isn't good for Tesla. Part time CEO's usually aren't good for business.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 12:30am
Could the so-called richest man in the world go broke? Madness may well make it do.
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2022 at 8:18pm
it plummeted because shareholders finally copped that it’s market cap at the peak was the equivalent of the market cap of the eight biggest car companies in the world combined! It is grossly overvalued based on every traditional stock valuation metric out there. Musk pumped in to the stratosphere and the investment masses bought the story - fair play to him. Now the show is over. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2022 at 8:04pm
Tesla stocks plummeting probably driven in part by Elons meltdowns on twitter. Nothing inherently wrong with the actual company.

Is this another classic case of billionaires like musk by a sh*t load of Tesla stocks after it's finished plummeting and inevitable make a killing off it?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

A year ago was the peak. Alas those heady days when we were as rich as nazis LOL. And it's been a gradual then cliff fall drop into the bear market we are in today. These are the times to be buying (btc and Eth) and just wait till it starts all over again in 2ish years time. 

Personally I think since Eth went through the merge it's shown it's resilience.  

Many more choppy days and weeks ahead Thumbs Up

i fully expect to lose every one of the 500 pennies i invested in bitcoin back in january 2021. 

...sadly at this moment in time i only have 267 of those pennies left Unhappy

Edited by colemanY2K - 11 Nov 2022 at 4:59pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2022 at 10:19pm
A year ago was the peak. Alas those heady days when we were as rich as nazis LOL. And it's been a gradual then cliff fall drop into the bear market we are in today. These are the times to be buying (btc and Eth) and just wait till it starts all over again in 2ish years time. 

Personally I think since Eth went through the merge it's shown it's resilience.  

Many more choppy days and weeks ahead Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 3:40pm
It a long term investment, peaks & troughs and all that.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Woulda been safer backing a horse in a maiden in Dundalk of a Friday evening. In free fall Cry

Looks like the show is over for everybody. Stock markets, crypto etc. all tanking. 
Stock Market is the only shop in the world that when the price go down, people are afraid to buy

just looking at it as crypto on sale. ADA still above what i bought most of mine for. Gonna keep buying while it is down and hope it goes back up to 2.50
no reason it won't
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 9:53am

Woulda been safer backing a horse in a maiden in Dundalk of a Friday evening. In free fall Cry

Looks like the show is over for everybody. Stock markets, crypto etc. all tanking. 
Stock Market is the only shop in the world that when the price go down, people are afraid to buy
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 9:14pm

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 8:22pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

A very interesting video of a lecture given a crypto expert at Berkeley California.

I genuinely hope ye can afford to lose everything put into crypto.

Funny how these posts always come up on the red days Wink

there's been a lot of them recently. 

the value of bitcoin i bought in january 2021 is worth less today, currently down 16% Ouch
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 10:00am
Wow £100,000 worth of Luna yesterday would be £11.47 today.
IG @flanno_7hi
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 3:22pm

A very interesting video of a lecture given a crypto expert at Berkeley California.

Funny how these posts always come up on the red days Wink
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 1:25pm

Edited by colemanY2K - 12 May 2022 at 1:43pm
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 12:52pm
Crypto going on sale, luckily i sold most of my Ada in chucks wile it was over 1.50. 
Gonna start buying 50 quid a month again. I cam see it going back down sub 20p and then rising again in a couple of years.

IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
  Share Topic