You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 30>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

For anyone new to crypto never panic, now is the time to be buying when it's going down in prices not when it's going up.

Hopefully it can keep going down for a while and you can catch some good prices 

Sleepy Joe wants to increase capital gains tax from 20% to 43% so all the markets are down a lot in the last 24 hours.

If your are bullish on crypto, as Bob says don’t sell. Now is the best time to keep adding small amounts on a weekly/monthly basis.

There is still the overall concern we are at the peak bubble across all sectors and a correction (a massive one) is due soon.
Michael Burry who predicted the 07 crash has written loads about the pending inflation crash. He is long ketchup! 

I do think it’s coming soon so I’ve closed out of some positions and holding cash. 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 9:08am
Christ some drop overnight. Bitcoin Gold is the only crypto showing as a gainer on Coinbase and its up 57%? Thats mad
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:20am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Christ some drop overnight. Bitcoin Gold is the only crypto showing as a gainer on Coinbase and its up 57%? Thats mad
Cumrocket up 900% in 2 days LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Cumrocket up 900% in 2 days LOL

I know it’s bulls1te but these are the ones you should be in for the short term.
There is a load of American kids who became millionaires as dogcoin went up 1000X in 6 months. 
It probably took Bitcoin 10 years to go 1000X but some of these new coins are going ballistic in weeks.  

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 1:41pm
As ZK says some of those coins could get you a great return but be in it for the quick buck. Buy and sell quickly. There is no long term value in loads of these so you're gambling. I don't bother with them myself. 

Longterm it's Bitcoin. 

The other alt coins that have performed well against Bitcoin over the past few years are Ethereum, Chainlink and Cardano.  You will not go poor sticking to these coins. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 2:19pm

As ZK says some of those coins could get you a great return but be in it for the quick buck. Buy and sell quickly. There is no long term value in loads of these so you're gambling. I don't bother with them myself. 

Longterm it's Bitcoin. 

The other alt coins that have performed well against Bitcoin over the past few years are Ethereum, Chainlink and Cardano.  You will not go poor sticking to these coins. 

Where do you store your Bitcoin?

There are places that give you interest/ rewards on your long positions. Anybody use any of these? 

I’ve been looking at Swissborg as they give rewards on Ether long positions and are looking to do the same for BTC. 

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 5:45pm
Store it safely in a Nano Ledger. 

We have looked into and have put some into Blockfi - best interest at 6% on your 1st bitcoin it drops after that. Celsius is another which has better Ethereum rates. 

I have been very wary but it seems a lot of the others in my Telegram group use both and trust them, one even has said that his best friend works in the cyber security for Blockfi and swears it's outstandingly safe, which is good enough for me to use it. 

Celsius have huge interest rates 18% or something like that with a minimum entrance of USD25k - but I think you need to buy their Celsius coin to avail of those prices. I find it hard to get good info from their website though. 

I don't think I would put all my holdings into the one site or even two or three, I'll keep some stashed in the Nano Ledger. 

Haven't heard of Swissborg myself but post up any info you have if you use them 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 8:57am

Store it safely in a Nano Ledger. 

We have looked into and have put some into Blockfi - best interest at 6% on your 1st bitcoin it drops after that. Celsius is another which has better Ethereum rates. 

I have been very wary but it seems a lot of the others in my Telegram group use both and trust them, one even has said that his best friend works in the cyber security for Blockfi and swears it's outstandingly safe, which is good enough for me to use it. 

Celsius have huge interest rates 18% or something like that with a minimum entrance of USD25k - but I think you need to buy their Celsius coin to avail of those prices. I find it hard to get good info from their website though. 

I don't think I would put all my holdings into the one site or even two or three, I'll keep some stashed in the Nano Ledger. 

Haven't heard of Swissborg myself but post up any info you have if you use them 

Swissborg give you 6% but if you buy a certain amount of their Swissborg tokens they will give you up to 18%.

From some research Blockfi looks the safest option to earn interest.
As with all crypto, you have to trust the custodian as there is no guarantee over your funds.

Elon Musk is hosting SNL next weekend, if he mentions crypto or dogcoin I reckon it will fly. Dogcoin may get to a dollar next weekend. 

If you like leverage, Binance is your man. They have crypto futures and options available. 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 09 May 2021 at 8:33am

cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 3:04pm
what are your thoughts on XRP? Worth getting into or no?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

The court case with the SEC seems to be going in their favour and they are getting a lot of publicity.

They are up about 400% over the last 6 months which is similar to Cardano which has no legal issues. 
Basically all crypto has been on a huge run over the last year. 
The dog is up 1000X  in 6 months. 

It’s depends what your strategy is. If you want to invest just buy Bitcoin or Ether and forget about it for years.

If you want to double your money in a week then you need to be looking at the ones around a $.1 to $1 but you need to monitor it closely as they can rise and fall quickly. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 6:47pm
Elon Musk is host SNL tonight.
He likes crypto and fan of dog coin.
Many are betting on him mentioning it tonight.
This is the world we live in now.

cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

The court case with the SEC seems to be going in their favour and they are getting a lot of publicity.

They are up about 400% over the last 6 months which is similar to Cardano which has no legal issues. 
Basically all crypto has been on a huge run over the last year. 
The dog is up 1000X  in 6 months. 

It’s depends what your strategy is. If you want to invest just buy Bitcoin or Ether and forget about it for years.

If you want to double your money in a week then you need to be looking at the ones around a $.1 to $1 but you need to monitor it closely as they can rise and fall quickly. 

Got some SHIB and up nicely today. Any you’d recommend taking a look at?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 9:53pm
CNNS is gaining a lot of momentum.
I don’t understand all the coins but there is serious momentum behind some of them. I just try to get in and out quick. 

When I heard Elon was doing SNL I threw a few K on dogcoin so that’s been paying for all my other bets. 

But I feel the music has to stop soon, these returns are not normal.

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 08 May 2021 at 11:22pm

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 10:30pm

CNNS is gaining a lot of momentum.
I don’t understand all the coins but there is serious momentum behind some of them. I just try to get in and out quick. 

When I heard Elon was doing SNL I threw a few K on dogcoin so that’s been paying for all my other bets. 

But I keep feel the music has to stop soon, these returns are not normal.

of course it will, just don't be the guy holding all the tulips when it does.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 8:00am

DOT is the other one I'd add to the BTC/Ether bucket. It's developed by the same lad that developed Ether but has a few extra features, main one being that it can be a go-between for other Cryptos. Currently about $40 so plenty of room to grow.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

DOT is the other one I'd add to the BTC/Ether bucket. It's developed by the same lad that developed Ether but has a few extra features, main one being that it can be a go-between for other Cryptos. Currently about $40 so plenty of room to grow.

I had some DOT but I’ve closed out of a few positions as I want to be able to liquidate quickly. 

With some of the money I made on dog I’ve thrown into some BS ones to see what happens.
1 Million SHIB will cost you about €20 now. 
Cumrocket and the like is a pure scam as you get taxed every time you buy or sell and part of that goes to the existing long holders buy I’ll see what happens with a small bet.
There is a new one called Donald Pump that went live recently. Same idea, tax for every buy and sell, so the longer you hold the more you earn but you don’t want to be the only one holding at the end. 

The more I read up on this the further down the rabbit hole I go. There is a massive world under the main cryptos about farming , staking, gas fees on tokens etc.  

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:28am
Is it not all just a massive ponzi scheme? Certainly sounds like it from that description. 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:43am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Is it not all just a massive ponzi scheme? Certainly sounds like it from that description. 

The modern version of fools gold. Everybody on this thread who has invested in this stuff should be prepared to lose everything. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 30>
  Share Topic