Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"bit of balls" thread ( keane podcast)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 4:25pm
I love the chap but hate him at the same time Confused
Always have a look out for Ipswich.

I'd love to meet his Miss's
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Angry man has spoken again -

The English media are getting great mileage out of Keane's anger and stupidiy. They know how to wind him up especially when it comes to Ireland. He fits Brian Cloughs assessment of footballers aptly
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Imagine Roy was manager after qa defeat. ''Liam Lawrence will never play for this country again...''  ''Robbie Keane will never play for this country again..''
I think it's eating him up inside that he didn't play at the World Cup 02 when he was at his peak. Every chance he gets he slates the Irish set up in one way or another.
bar sl*gging off given, i think he has been spot on,,,ddn like hearing it after paris as it was too soon after, but on reflection he was right....hs assessment of england at this years world cup was 100% accurate. People cannot handle honesty, they fanny around and side step, but Keane doesn't....

He has been saying the same thing about Ireland for years even when he was playing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMHwCbbG6WY
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 5:57am
Keane is nearly always right.

But it doesn't stop many people hating him because of his arrogance. He could justify it as a player but not as a manager. He's got a long away to go to prove himself as top drawer. He would do well to learn a lesson of keeping 'schtum' in matters that don't really concern him and only comment on his own club's business.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 7:04am

If this guy ever manages our country the day I turn my back on the irish team all together he likes having rants because he likes listening to hear the sound of his own voice i personally feel in general that many irish fans feel the same.Except muppets from Cork who like to labelise him as god oh and Eamon Dunphy another cloun  that likes to praise him. What I found the most funny and pathetic about his rant and  his disgraceful comments he made about his own country oh no wait hes from cork isnt he??? about"that night in paris" was ipswich were bottom of the championship at that time maybe he should look himself as a manager before he butts his big stupid mayfield nose in. bty anyone who likes him or has time for him id have the same opionon for you. but then again hes from Cork what do you expect ???

Edited by irelandfan - 20 Nov 2010 at 7:11am
traphasntaclue View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traphasntaclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 10:14am
im not his biggest fan but everything he said bout paris was dead right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic