Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best/worst pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 11:39am
I’m sure club’s social media accounts have had a wee dig at male pundits before though and there wasn’t the same outcry.

Sponsored Links

SeanyL View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I’m sure club’s social media accounts have had a wee dig at male pundits before though and there wasn’t the same outcry.

They had a dig at Gabby Agbonlahor recently but in fairness Gabby was fishing for it!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by SeanyL SeanyL wrote:

They had a dig at Gabby Agbonlahor recently but in fairness Gabby was fishing for it!

Surprised Baggio didn’t bring it up in the worst pundit thread.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 3:18pm
Do you mean similar to how I’ve criticised the punditry of Ruud Gullit, Paul Merson, Paul Ince, David Ginola, Jamie Redknapp, Dean Saunders etc etc on this thread over the past few years?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Dec 2020 at 3:42pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:29pm

Do you mean similar to how I’ve criticised the punditry of Ruud Gullit, Paul Merson, Paul Ince, David Ginola, Jamie Redknapp, Dean Saunders etc etc on this thread over the past few years?

You picked up on Karen Carney’s comment due to her being a woman in true misogynist form, embarrassing.

You admitted you knew nothing about her yet you were happy to claim she shouldn’t be on tv.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 30 Dec 2020 at 4:31pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:34pm
I picked up on the comment due to the pure stupidity of it, same way I have picked up on comments from Paul Merson and Dean Saunders and posted them on here 

I don’t have to know anything about a pundit to comment on it on here do I?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Dec 2020 at 4:35pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:36pm
You know nothing about her yet still claimed she shouldn’t be on tv, do you honestly not see the problem?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:37pm
Give over Brendan ffs, the cows will be-going hungry with the amount of straw your clutching.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:38pm
Yes, anyone who says something so stupid shouldn’t be on the air

Didn’t Sky sack some pundits at the start of the season and some on here commented it was a good call. Did you cry about that as well?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Dec 2020 at 4:39pm
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:38pm
Stephen Kelly was brilliant in the select live TV games I watched. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Give over Brendan ffs, the cows will be-going hungry with the amount of straw your clutching.

The same attitude which seen derogatory comments aimed at the players in the under 17 WNL final.

Embarrassing.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The same attitude which seen derogatory comments aimed at the players in the under 17 WNL final.

Embarrassing.
Ah hereLOL behave yourself. Not having you turn another thread into bickering nonsense. End of.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:15pm
Kris Boyd has been very smart in growing that beard

Gives him a "grizzled Scottish football man" look

The broad Scottish accent confers an old-style gravitas, pundits automatically sound more credible with such an accent, they are not pundits, they are "football men"

This guy is in for the long haul, believe me

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

The broad Scottish accent confers an old-style gravitas, pundits automatically sound more credible with such an accent, they are not pundits, they are "football men"

Have you heard Stephen Kelly talk? Not a man I'd want to get on the bad side of.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Have you heard Stephen Kelly talk? Not a man I'd want to get on the bad side of.
I'd imagine the only way to get in Stephen Kelly's bad books is if you refuse to bring him to see Santy
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:47pm
Paul Merson believes that Jack Grealish can match Mbappe and Haaland as being the best player in the world. Says he would revitalise Barcelona if they signed him (not linked with Barcelona at all) 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:50pm
Soccer Saturday has become so pro-English (not UK, specifically English) and anti-everything else in any of the clips I've seen recently. You'd have thought that Tuchel was going to banish Mason Mount to the reserves to rot they way Stelling and Merson went on.

Used to be entertaining, but very embarrassing nowadays.

Edited by The Huntacha - 20 Feb 2021 at 1:50pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 1:59pm
Not to sound like an aul fella but Soccer Saturday was never as good again after they had the likes McLintock and Best IMO

Edited by Denis Irwin - 20 Feb 2021 at 2:02pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
  Share Topic