You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Restaurants Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 53>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I really fancy some fried chicken now. 

I know this place across from the bleeding horse that's quite good..
Would nobody call a vet?
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 6:48pm
absolutely craving a chicken shop now

boss man - fillet burger meal/ 5 wings chips and a strawberry miranda ya get me

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:15pm
Back on topic  - anywhere new in London Old street or Kensington areas Thumbs Up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:19pm
I was in a place there recently with really good homemade fresh pasta. Via Emilia, Hoxton Square.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I was in a place there recently with really good homemade fresh pasta. Via Emilia, Hoxton Square.

Be sure to wear your jeans below your hoop!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:31pm
I said Via Emilia, not Via Enema.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I said Via Emilia, not Via Enema.
I was referring to the fashion in Hoxton!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 12:26am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Back on topic  - anywhere new in London Old street or Kensington areas Thumbs Up

Not quite old Street but more bank / Liverpool st direction is Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecôte. Went there tonight. No menu. Just steak and chips. The only option you get is how well you like it done. For someone that is really picky about their steak alI I can say it was simply sumptuous. £24 for the steak and chips....you get a bowl of lettuce drizzled in oil and  walnuts and bread as a freebie.  Beer is £4 a bottle...staropramennn is the only option.
Highly recommended.

Edited by colemanY2K - 18 Dec 2018 at 12:28am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 7:02am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Not quite old Street but more bank / Liverpool st direction is Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecôte. Went there tonight. No menu. Just steak and chips. The only option you get is how well you like it done. For someone that is really picky about their steak alI I can say it was simply sumptuous. £24 for the steak and chips....you get a bowl of lettuce drizzled in oil and  walnuts and bread as a freebie.  Beer is £4 a bottle...staropramennn is the only option.
Highly recommended.

I see there is a few of them 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 9:43am

Highly recommended.
Indeed, the lads were saying there's one in Canary Wharf and the original is in Marylebone - there might be another one knocking around somewhere. They don't take bookings, you just rock up.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:31am

Highly recommended.
Indeed, the lads were saying there's one in Canary Wharf and the original is in Marylebone - there might be another one knocking around somewhere. They don't take bookings, you just rock up.

Two Major stumbling blocks that will prevent NR from attending these restaurants
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:33am

Bastible in Leonards Corner on the SCR is fantastic. The surroundings aren't especially plush but the food is incredible. Very imaginative but not wanky. 
El Puto Amo
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:52am
Went to Sophies on Harcourt St for the work Christmas party. 
Prawn starter and steak main. Both were lovely. Would like to be able to say it was reasonably priced but I don't think it was, and I wasn't paying.
nice view of lights across the city.
The dark side.. And the light
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 11:34am
Nice view of lights LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Nice view of lights LOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 1:48pm
LOL
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:39pm
Think I my mixed up got words there.  
The dark side.. And the light
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 9:33pm
Best place for a burger these days?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 53>
  Share Topic