You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Berlin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Berlin
    Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:06pm
Heading to Berlin for a few days next week.

If anyone who has lived/been there has got any good tips for stuff to do and places to eat I'd appreciate it.

Particularly looking for a really good restaurant and a nice venue for cocktails for a birthday.

Staying in the Gendarmenmarkt area.

ThanksThumbs Up
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:12pm

Try and get into Berghain nightclub 
El Puto Amo
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:23pm
Theres some good restaurants around Hackescher Markt
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:31pm
Hire bikes and cycle the city . We did itl on the way to Poland 2012 . Check out the Yaam aswell if you want to chill out one of the afternoons
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:38pm
Thanks lads.

Just looked up that nightclub MC and it looks brilliant.
Might give it a lash and see if we get lucky.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Hire bikes and cycle the city . We did itl on the way to Poland 2012 . Check out the Yaam aswell if you want to chill out one of the afternoons
Thanks Butch. Will definitely do the bike tour as she likes cyclinga lot. That Yaam place looks a bit of craic and nice and relaxing for an afternoon Thumbs Up.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by whitesideOnside whitesideOnside wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Thanks Butch. Will definitely do the bike tour as she likes cyclinga lot. That Yaam place looks a bit of craic and nice and relaxing for an afternoon Thumbs Up.

We found it by accident and had some craic in there . Sun hammering down and drinking a few kool ones in the hammocks . All sorts of breeds and creeds floating around
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:46pm

Thanks lads.

You must've googled the pics of the night club as well. I hope you get lucky ClapClapClapClap 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:06pm
Do the Stasi or WW2 walking tours. Did both when we were there and well worth it.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:17pm
Greatest kebabs I've ever had. 3e in one of the big train stations,Alexanderplatz I think
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Greatest kebabs I've ever had. 3e in one of the big train stations,Alexanderplatz I think

Just about to post the exact same thing.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Thanks lads.

You must've googled the pics of the night club as well. I hope you get lucky ClapClapClapClap 

LOL
Hmmm...on second thoughts...
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:25pm

Don't be a prude Whiteser. Read an American guys review of his experience in Berghain here. 

El Puto Amo
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Don't be a prude Whiteser. Read an American guys review of his experience in Berghain here. 

What a fckin (excuse the pun) review LOL the fcker hung around long enough to see all that
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:56pm

Wow LOLLOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:09pm

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:16pm
what a review LOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:23pm
jaysus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic