You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benidorm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Went there before as was sucked in by the cheap flights and accommodation.....
Worst kip I've ever been to and I've been to Blackpool.

Avoid if possible
why so?
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I would imagine that the main entertainment, Sticky Vicky aside, would be off stage!

Where else would you get this?

Even better than the rangers fan club in Corby footage

Benidorm is the king of sh*t holes in an area full of sh*thole resorts

Spain outside of the cities can do one. Horrible resorts
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Thinking of hitting here for my stags at end of may. Any recommendations on accom (e.g. Lively hotel that is stag/hen or apartments in a good location near beach)

A stags in Benidorm LOL 

ClassyCool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:14am
Typical from trAndy to want a stag in Benidorm. God knows what the Tallaght crew will get up to there. TrAndy will almost certainly break an arm or piss in a child's Coco Pops black out drunk one morning.

They'll be the sort of group away that make you ashamed to be Irish
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:24am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Typical from trAndy to want a stag in Benidorm. God knows what the Tallaght crew will get up to there. TrAndy will almost certainly break an arm or piss in a child's Coco Pops black out drunk one morning.

thanks for the observation. I'm not a snob and just like a good time so even if a place is a bit of a kip as long as it's cheap, bit of sun and a good place to party then that ticks most of the boxes.
In saying that the missus brother in law has said he got his jaw broke in Benidorm on a stags before and he'd never go Back

Edited by t_rAndy - 21 Aug 2017 at 9:25am
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:29am
Knowing your history you'll probably get your jaw broken too.

Benidorm is essentially for people from Talaght, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot and places like that. Knackers and sluts everywhere. Lads like trAndy face down in their own puke in the main road.......Good times
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:39am
I must have really hurt your feelings before did I? Great that you have made this impression of me (I believe in Poland) but never said anything over there to me and waited to get behind your keyboard before you started to attack me.

I'm no saint when I am locked and get myself into all sorts, but if you really have a problem with me then be more of a man about it and discuss it with me at a match instead of publicly attacking me again and again. I'd probably hold me hand up and apologise as I often have to do after some of my antics I get filled in about when the gargle wears off.
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:45am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

thanks for the observation. I'm not a snob and just like a good time so even if a place is a bit of a kip as long as it's cheap, bit of sun and a good place to party then that ticks most of the boxes.
In saying that the missus brother in law has said he got his jaw broke in Benidorm on a stags before and he'd never go Back

If not doing things like waking up in a drunken share and shouting at hotel staff makes you a snob and constitutes you having a good time......I'd rather be a snob.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 10:04am
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 11:19am
Fck sake t-randy you going to let these pair of klinckers ruin your good name on here
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Fck sake t-randy you going to let these pair of klinckers ruin your good name on here

Good name? Lads like trAndy shame the Irish flag abroad. TrAndy needs a reality check and must realise he can't handle the gargle and give it up altogether
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 12:42pm

Good name? Lads like trAndy shame the Irish flag abroad. TrAndy needs a reality check and must realise he can't handle the gargle and give it up altogether

What's your beef with trAndy?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 12:59pm

Who let Jeremy Kyle on here?

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 1:20pm
This is going to get interesting
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 2:22pm
It stems from Poland 5 years ago I assume when I apparently was absolutely tanked and woke up reception of the hotel and was abusive to staff security. I said in the past that I hold me hands up and apologise. When I'm in that state anything can happen and I have had issues with drink and taken measures to stop myself getting to that level.

But anyway I would appreciate if the poster would stop coming on here and spouting about my character from his high horse and again if he really has that big of an issue with me and where I am from then I would appreciate if you could do it via PM or better yet at a match we can discuss it.

I personally didn't think it needed that level of resolution but this user doesn't seem to want to let it go 5 years on.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 2:58pm
Don't be apologising to this bellend Andy, those turtles were born to race in Torun you just helped em fulfil their dreams.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

More like jenny kyle
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

LOL
This is f**king mad.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic