You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Belgrade - 5th September 2016 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Good man,i don't have much  interest in hurling,just thought i would ask them as a few on here might want to see it, but it seems you have it all sorted Thumbs Up

Did you get any other good info out of them?

They have wifi,they don't sell IPA,the only food they serve is toasted sandwiches,its a decent pub,sound lads,had great craic there in 2012,good steak house close by.

a good steakhouse you say ........
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Good man,i don't have much  interest in hurling,just thought i would ask them as a few on here might want to see it, but it seems you have it all sorted Thumbs Up

They have wifi,they don't sell IPA,the only food they serve is toasted sandwiches,its a decent pub,sound lads,had great craic there in 2012,good steak house close by.

And here's me thinking you were rather keen on errrrr would it be far eastern food ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Yes NR,just around the corner Thumbs Up
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 9:44am
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Get them to do a deal with a Pizza / Other food emporium that delivers when we there as otherwise if people leave to eat elsewhere they will drink elsewhere at same time.

Bit like the Asian restaurants in Birmingham without a license, offie next door will give what you want and you just take next door.................. works well for both parties.

Would you ever go and fook off to Birmingham!,i got a deal sorted with the Harp bar in Paris as it is an extremely expensive city,Belgrade  is cheap as chips,i was in the 3 carrots pub for the friendly in 2012,there are lots of places to eat close to the pub,no need for doing deals,or stressing the staff,this will be their busiest time of the year,if you want to drink where you eat,thats up to you.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 12:56pm
FAO TRAVELLING TO BELGRADE VIA PARIS BEAUVAIS ON SATURDAY

Bit of layover in that kip of an airport, few of us going to find a bar near cathedral saint pierre. Maybe Au Bureau or some place similar, many on these  flights think of doing something similar
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Bit of layover in that kip of an airport, few of us going to find a bar near cathedral saint pierre. Maybe Au Bureau or some place similar, many on these  flights think of doing something similar

why oh why do I see someone missing the Belgrade flight not mentioning the.lies of trapped
I know nothing :-)
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 1:53pm
never forget the layover in Beauvais coming back from the 0-0  friendly in poznan, i must have died a thousand deaths.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cathalb96 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathalb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Head into Beauvais town its a euro on the bus there's a few pubs around there, spent 6 hours there on the way back from Poland in October it was good craic
Cathal Bourke
Shiv86 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiv86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 8:50pm
Alright lads when are tickets going on sale for this one??
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Shiv86 Shiv86 wrote:

Alright lads when are tickets going on sale for this one??

I see your based in London.

You can either apply direct to the fai ticket office or alternately you could contact the London supporters club.

There will be no problem getting tickets for this game.

I know nothing :-)
Shiv86 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiv86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 8:20pm
Ya based in London. Are we expecting tickets to come on sale fairly soon?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:50am
In the next couple of weeks. Then it'll be a case of receiving them by post the week before the match or may have to collect in Belgrade if the FAI haven't received them in time.

Edited by colemanY2K - 25 Jul 2016 at 7:52am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 12:17pm
Anybody know if it will be possible anywhere to watch Slovakia v England at 6pm and Czech Rep v Northern Ireland at 20.45 on the Sunday night in Belgrade.  
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Anybody know if it will be possible anywhere to watch Slovakia v England at 6pm and Czech Rep v Northern Ireland at 20.45 on the Sunday night in Belgrade.  

Pretty sure most pubs with a TV will be showing that. The Irish bar is bound to and if not there's a few sports bars.

gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 12:24pm
Actually maybe I should have tried google first.

Here is a good option to watch the games on Sunday night.  

as per previous posts the 3 Carrots was a pleasant spot last time although our numbers were very small.  
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 12:31pm
great minds etc  Smile
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:01pm
That Sport Pub place looks like a decent spot alright.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 2:21pm
Nice one. That bar is very close to our hotel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic