You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Belfast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 5:00pm
Thanks lads - now on to the more important issues - what is the pickpocket situation?
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Thanks lads - now on to the more important issues - what is the pickpocket situation?
one word... Chronic. It's so bad that BSM refused to do a recce
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

one word... Chronic. It's so bad that BSM refused to do a recce
Correct.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 5:49pm
'Southern reg' 'pick pocket'

I don't know to laugh or cry.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 5:58pm
Im afraid I have to correct Sham on the Pickpocket situation.

Recently upgraded to cataclysmic.

I'd probably cancel. You'd be safer in Aleppo
@AntrimMan85
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:12pm
What's Aleppo ?

If Byrner is trying to tell us there isn't a massive pickpocket problem then I reckon he is cahoots with them. 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 6:48pm
The estates on Ormeau road are very handy for parking.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:57pm
The Hatfield on a Sunday-a night not to miss Gaz
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Don't forget your GAA half zip to blend in with the students   

Our close family friends for many many years own that spot, the Graduate is a good shout for a lunch/dinner!

Lads some of yous have made Belfast sound like Aleppo it's a lovely city, one I can't wait to move back too personally. Loads to do, great places to shop, and for the quality of food you receive for the price too!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
Trip to the Pony club for a scoop is a must too, its probably the safest place in Belfast for a man like yourself Gaz

Edited by Sham157 - 25 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Our close family friends for many many years own that spot, the Graduate is a good shout for a lunch/dinner!

Lads some of yous have made Belfast sound like Aleppo it's a lovely city, one I can't wait to move back too personally. Loads to do, great places to shop, and for the quality of food you receive for the price too!

The Cassidys-a lovely bunch of lads so much in so I decided to donate to them several student loan instalments
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 11:19pm

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

The Cassidys-a lovely bunch of lads so much in so I decided to donate to them several student loan instalments

Couldn't meet a nicer family, I was at their weddings, 5am doing mass on Bora Bora beach in Malaga everyone pissed, great times
I'll not use their first names simply letters S,K,J. My father and the brothers would
go on trips to the states annually I need to go on one
Always amazes me how much students spent in there! I worked in it too when I was younger
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:13pm
thinking of moseying up tomorrow. Cathedral quarter the place to be? 
I remember seeing a lovely little narrow street with bars. Where’s that?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Yea that’s Cathedral quarter!! Plenty of nice bars, most places have put prices up mind but still pints under a fiver in most places.

If you’re a Guinness head I would recommend Kelly’s Cellar (10mins from Cathedral quarter) for a few, wouldn’t hang about that area all night mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Yea that’s Cathedral quarter!! Plenty of nice bars, most places have put prices up mind but still pints under a fiver in most places.

If you’re a Guinness head I would recommend Kelly’s Cellar (10mins from Cathedral quarter) for a few, wouldn’t hang about that area all night mind.
how come,pickpockets ?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

how come,pickpockets ?

The worst pickpockets you will ever come across.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 6:09pm
Lots of the best pubs in the city centre are in narrow little streets and historic 'entries', e.g. The Jailhouse ( where Henry Joy McCracken was incarcerated in 1798 before being hanged nearby ), Morning Star, Duke of York, etc. Some of the best ones have not opened up yet or are restricting hours. Kelly's Cellars remains one of the best. Hatfield probably quieter than usual without the students. I have lived in Belfast most of my life and never encountered a pickpocket. Plenty of murderers, cut-throats , crazed thugs and loons but that's enough about politics. This is not a good time of the year, there is always a lot of madness around the 12th.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 8:49am
none of the hotels have parking 😕booked grand central hotel,big tall yoke
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic