Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beckham off to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Celtic?

No thanks, no room for an over paid, clapped out side show in this young and vibrant team
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:10am
Psg was mentioned on BBC. Imo he's past it however he could do a job for arry when he gets the qpr gig.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:13am

How much was Beckham reportedly on per week at LA Galaxy?

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:15am
I know the marketing value he has and his free kicks are supposed to be still of a decent standard but at the ripe  old age of 37  how many  Top flight teams would want him?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:33pm
It's A-League by the look of it. You'd have to assume it'll be Sydney or Melbourne.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:37pm
just cant see him going to the A-league......his family are still based in LA,thats some amount of traveling back and forward from LA to sydney/melbourne.....i think he'll go to new york.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:38pm
Ye all might be surprised by who he signs for. Definitely good enough imo for a bottom half epl team. If you were to have the career he had which league would you choose for your last hurrah? I've a feeling the club will be in London, possibly qpr or West Ham.

Edited by colemanY2K - 20 Nov 2012 at 12:41pm
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:44pm
Could have been playing the last 5 years at the top level, but sold out for money

Hasbeen
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 12:47pm
Chivas USA???
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:03pm
Shamrock Rovers said to be interested
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:14pm
Jesus, I was joking last night about Limerick but seems Roddy has him down as his No 2 on his application. He'd be player coach while he does his UEFA B here.  Benefactor ready to stump up the spondulicks
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Jesus, I was joking last night about Limerick but seems Roddy has him down as his No 2 on his application. He'd be player coach while he does his UEFA B here.  Benefactor ready to stump up the spondulicks

LOL
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 2:09pm
He hasn't the pace for a top league in my opinion. Couldn't see a top club going for him. Can see him going to china or Oz
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 2:28pm

I wouldnt be so quick to write him off,class is permanent,he may well still have it in him to make an impact. Plus he would be a great addition to any team off the field in terms of merchandising,exposure and youth development. I havn't,but has anyone actually seen him play recently?

The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 4:01pm
He has been awful here for so long now, an embarrassment now, had to rugby tackle an opponent to stop him in last years MLS final.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

I wouldnt be so quick to write him off,class is permanent,he may well still have it in him to make an impact. Plus he would be a great addition to any team off the field in terms of merchandising,exposure and youth development. I havn't,but has anyone actually seen him play recently?

Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

Im a huge fan of Keane always have been but he has been piss poor for ages now and the fact that he is automatically first name on the team sheet is stunting the international career of what could be one of the best players we have ever produced. Long is without doubt the only player we have at our disposal who is looking like he could make it at the very highest level,we have been crying out for a superstar for a very long time,we may have one on our hands,give him the chance to prove it.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 5:11pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20411202
PSG are about to make him an offer Shocked

Would be ideal...he could commute from London every day if he didn't fancy Paris. Only 2hrs on the eurostar.
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

Everton according to Talk Sport.
 LOL those talksport lads and there funny jokes what!

Didn't he say he'd never play in England again anyway ? He'll follow the money (so it won't be Everton!) and Brand Beckham whichever country that leads to and good luck to him..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic