You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beat the bookie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 7:20pm
daffy just wondering how you go about this is...is it your research or is it like a certain person that comes into the shop and you follow?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Eight is my number 2.35 9/4

Not having a go Daffy but that is a crap horse - SEVEN is my number was always the horse to be on so could never back this joker LOL (must be glue by now as see it hasnt ran in about 20 months Cry and used to back it relentlessly regardless of the oppostion and won a hell lot more than I lost on it)

He was one of biggest pigs I've back in months, hope no one listened to me on this one
Wouldnt worry mate - i got duped in to backing this thing twice now due to the connections etc.. as ye can usually spot an Elliott ringer at the smaller racecourses but this thing has shown nothing from what i've seen and you wouldnt be thinking right if you saw an Elliott horse running in scotland and not think it will have a great chance
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Hope my return to this thread is not untimely.

Looks like its you bringing bad luck to this thread stoked
I'm not having a go by the way

Hmmm. Looks like my timing is not so good. 

Although, based on my previous losing streak here, I only had a very small wager on this one.

gregpent View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 6:34pm
anymore?
IrelandAway.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic