You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of the Babes 2015-16 - Grand Final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 6:45pm
Call it off

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 7:05pm
LOL LOL I was wondering how long it would be before that arrived. Laura doing better than I thought tbh

David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 12:14am
Laura, if voting is still open, just to take it to double figures.

21-10
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 12:21am
Ya, voting still open until 2.30pm Tuesday lads Thumbs Up

Emily 21-10 Laura is the current score.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 5:40pm
All over. Emily 21-10 Laura.

Commiserations to Laura after a valiant effort. Great show to make it all the way to the final. Laura Heart

Big thanks to Superdave for the spreadsheet which was a godsend, and the huge amount of work he put in over the last few years Thumbs Up Clap And that's that, until next year lads, I'll leave ye with the winner.

After beating the likes of Candice Swanepoel and Margot Robbie en route, Emily has proved a very worthy winner. Congratulations Emily Heart

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 10:33pm
Well done Dave and Hans.

Very deserving winner as well.

Think the people voting for Laura through the completion were voting with their hearts cause she's Irish rather than their dicks, which is the more appropriate way for such competition
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 10:40pm
Emily has a lot of Irish blood and connections too.

Dave and Hans Clap
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 11:43pm
A Facebook battle of the babes would be interesting
Its very frustrating being a Slob
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

A Facebook battle of the babes would be interesting

It was what it was originally designed for so...now Zuckerberg did get in sh*t for it though.

Anyway congrats to Emily worthy winner and great job Super Dave and Hans the gifs were a great idea
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:46am
Do we need to start a new one for this year? 
Forum is a bit quiet at the moment.
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 11:01am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Do we need to start a new one for this year? 
Forum is a bit quiet at the moment.
Thanks for volunteering, work away Thumbs Up
Some people just deserve a slap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 11:12am
Good man darmack. Set it up there chief. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 1:13pm
Once you have the list, I'll send you the spreadsheet for running it. Makes it a bit easier.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Once you have the list, I'll send you the spreadsheet for running it. Makes it a bit easier.
On a totally unrelated matter. I'm trying to set up a prediction spreadsheet for the Confederations Cup. Now I thought my excel skills were good but I'm having no joy. You wouldn't be any chance have a template for something like this? I need to get from the Semi final to the third place playoff & final.

I usually just get one from the web but can't find any for this tournament.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:01pm
What you need is an "if" function on the spreadsheet in the cell to contain the names of the team in the final. Say, for example one semi final team is named in cell A1 and their opponent is named in cell A2, with the score to be inserted in B1 and B2 respectively, with the penalties score in C1 and C2 respectively (if required), then the if function is as follows for the finalist:

=if(B1>B2,A1,if(C1>C2,A1,A2))

Then for the third/fourth place playoff, it's a simple reversal. Say D1 is the cell with to contain the winning semi finalists name, then this formula should do in the cell to contain the "loser":

=if(D1=A1,B1,A1)

That should do it. Just make the relevant changes with reference to the right cell numbers.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 27 Apr 2017 at 3:04pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:08pm
Cheers Dave, I'll give that a go.

As You Were
Three in a row
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I'm more of piece of paper in a hat kind of guy and luck of the draw. I might need a refresher in how to post pictures tough.
I'm off to Malaysia in about 2 weeks so there's no point in starting before then and then not having any draws for 3 weeks so might just start it when I'm back. 
The dark side.. And the light
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 5:49pm
Grand. But trust me, the spreadsheet is far, far handier.

You get the list of 128, you put them in the spreadsheet, and it does the whole draw automatically, the whole way to the final, with no extra work required other than putting in the results.

It's much handier than paper each round.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131>
  Share Topic