You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barry Glendenning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barry Glendenning
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 4:50pm
Any you fellas know much about this guy.

He writes for the Guardian and formerly worked for the Irish Independent and Hot Press.

My mate is looking to contact hime about some Police oppresion @ Newcastle Railway station to Sunderland fans on their way back to Wearside from their trip to Hearts.

Thanks
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:45pm
I wouldn't know a great deal but I do know he takes part in the podcasts from The Guardian regularly. You could send him an email on:

barry.glendenning@guardian.co.uk
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by kessler kessler wrote:

I wouldn't know a great deal but I do know he takes part in the podcasts from The Guardian regularly. You could send him an email on:

barry.glendenning@guardian.co.uk

Many thanks for that mate.

Edited by Double Maxim - 12 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:28am

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sfYLAbU3JxqnTOjALzLqp?si=d3fc961835ba4ee5 

Enjoyable listens. 

Edited by Double Maxim - 22 Mar 2023 at 10:30am
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 10:34am
I remember "exchanging" tweets with this fella when I was sat at Gatwick on my way home for the game against Scotland in 2015. He thought it was some sort of joke that fans were trying to organise a protest against JD for that game. That aged well.....
I actively avoid anything he is on now. 

Edited by Borussia - 22 Mar 2023 at 10:35am
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 11:13am
A regular on Football Weekly....plays the paddywackery card a bit much for my liking, and hasn't a scooby about football.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 11:19am
Didn't know the craic about his time at Hot Press.

Barry Glendenning left his native town of Birr, Co. Offaly to attend Blackrock College. During his time in the prestigious secondary school, his passion for sports grew but his ambition to succeed in education began to wither. Nonetheless, he gained a place in an Arts degree 

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 2:40pm
Seemed to be polluted drunk on the England beat Italy podcast, not on during the week. I wonder did he get a warning?
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 3:12pm
Comes across as someone who doesn't like much about football these days but watches it when its on in the pub and then goes on a podcast to talk about it
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 3:41pm
feel a bit sorry for him, clearly has his problems with drink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic