Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 88>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 4:52pm
Hello Baby LOL

Edited by Gary McKay - 26 Apr 2017 at 4:53pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:50pm
Another couple for Messi tonight. He's just been subbed off after 60 mins after two lovely goals

Edited by MC Hammered - 26 Apr 2017 at 7:50pm
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:52pm
Just the 2 wonderful goals tonight, he would have got 5 last year. He is done.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 8:01pm
They should try and offload him this summer before he is finished.
Maybe a few clubs in the Far East don't know yet he is in decline and will turn into shrek in 2 years time.

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Maybe a few clubs in the Far East don't know yet he is in decline and will turn into shrek in 2 years time.
€200m to PSG this summer for two years and then China before he is 32 Wink
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

€200m to PSG this summer for two years and then China before he is 32 Wink

The Chinese Super League will probably be the best in the world by then alright.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Another couple for Messi tonight. He's just been subbed off after 60 mins after two lovely goals
Was at the game, though missed the first 30 mins - just going in when Messi scored his first!

The remaining 15 mins of the half were amongst the most boring football I can remember seeing: Barca camped just outside the Osasuna area, Osasuna not even trying to put it up to them, and Barca hoping for (expecting?) them to open up and let them walk it into the net.

Then Osasuna somehow got a free kick early in the second half, their guy hit a great curler, the Barca gk misread it, and it was 2-1. Somehow.

At which point Barca shook themselves a bit, scored a third, Messi scored a beauty to make it 4-1, was taken off on the hour and Osasuna "jumped over the side even before the lifeboats were launched" - terrible side, truly terrible.

Was interesting to see when Barca got a penalty, the guy who won it looked like he was going to take it, when an enormous roar for "Masch "went up from the crowd and Mascherano duly stepped up to score his first Barca goal in 317(?) appearances - cue mayhem in the stands.

Barca finished 7-1 winners, when they really should have made double figures, including at least two clear penalty appeals turned down.

And all that without Neymar or Suarez!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 6:03pm
Dunphy might have got one right, Neymar going on trial for being a fraud.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 9:32pm
3-1 Barca at half time in the Copa Del Rey final. There's been some smashing goals so far.
El Puto Amo
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:20pm
Barca hav ed appointed Ernesto Valverde as their new manager.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 10:28am
'China to build Messi theme park '

http://www.skysports.com/share/10901814

Right
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 2:15pm
I presume there is no height restriction on the rides?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 2:51pm
Don't know anything about their new manager apart from one article on him after he was appointed. Seems they have been chasing him for quite some time. 

I like that he is a photgrapher and learned gent Cool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 7:01am

Barca to play Chapecoense in pre season friendly at the Camp Nou in tribute to the seventy one plane crash victims.

Fair play to them.
Cool

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:11am
Reports saying Messi set to sign a contract extention for Barca that will keep him there till 2021.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 7:06am

Neymar to PSG?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 8:59am

I doubt Neymar will go. 

I can't help but feel that Barca have lost their identity over the past few years. Their transfer policy has been brutal, they have moved away from promoting youth team players and the more direct style of play is much more generic rather than specific to the "Barca way". 

It's interesting that most of the exciting youngsters are coming through at Madrid. 
El Puto Amo
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 9:06am
I'd say Valverde will bring back some that youth setup mentality he had do it at Bilbao (obviously due to their policy) but he knows what he is doing in those terms.

I'd fully imagine that was one policies which he will be judged on.

He has brought in Semedo to finally replace Alves with an actually right back  who is young and will improve.

Can't see Neymar leaving either tbh

Edited by lassassinblanc - 19 Jul 2017 at 9:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 88>
  Share Topic