You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ballymun Blaze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:45pm
Ah here, dig up man. Everyone on the front line who risks their lives for others deserves every bit of credit they get considering the sh*te they have to put up with. Did a fireman ride your bird or something? LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Ah here, dig up man. Everyone on the front line who risks their lives for others deserves every bit of credit they get considering the sh*te they have to put up with. Did a fireman ride your bird or something? LOL
That sounds like you really love them anyway!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 22 Mar 2018 at 1:49pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:50pm
Bizzare rant LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:51pm
Tom Delonge WTF?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:53pm
LOL

Image result for no more drugs for that man

Edited by lassassinblanc - 22 Mar 2018 at 1:54pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Trig wins bizarre and groundless rant of the century.......... what did you make of the firefighters at 9/11 then?  Jesus H Christ man.
Well obviously 9/11 was shocking what sort of question is that! What i do remember from 9/11 though is that people seemed to mourn the deaths of firefighters more than they did of Paramedics and police officers who were also killed in the building and were killed in the tragedy

Jaysus, keep digging why don't ya?  Shocked

So there was a competition as to who were the best mourners?  Dear me.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:07pm
Leave Trig alone. A fireman must have touched Trig's hose when we has a child or something.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:19pm

Trigs post has actually grown on me. It's like one of my mates who once stated that he hates scenery. I'm not sure how or why but it's mildly amusing. 
El Puto Amo
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Trigs post has actually grown on me. It's like one of my mates who once stated that he hates scenery. I'm not sure how or why but it's mildly amusing. 

Confused

That is just bizarre.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Confused

That is just bizarre.
If he is from Dublin he might never have seen any.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Confused

That is just bizarre.

If he is from Dublin he might never have seen any.

El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:56pm

You know what I hate, mountains. 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:25pm
Or yer man Keith in The Office..............weaknesses:  Eczema. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 2:59pm

Local councillor Noeleen Reilly said it’s “a miracle” no one was injured in the fire.

“The 10th to the 15th floor is gutted and, when you look at it, it is a miracle that everyone got out safe.”

Reilly said DFB “were on the scene within minutes and were phenomenal”, adding that firefighters had saved “countless lives”.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Local councillor Noeleen Reilly said it’s “a miracle” no one was injured in the fire.

“The 10th to the 15th floor is gutted and, when you look at it, it is a miracle that everyone got out safe.”

Reilly said DFB “were on the scene within minutes and were phenomenal”, adding that firefighters had saved “countless lives”.

Bloody DFB getting credit wait until Trigs hears about this
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 5:38pm
F*cking show offs.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 5:40pm
The title of this thread sounds like a tip for a horse.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

F*cking show offs.

Desperate carry on this saving lives craic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic