You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Azerbaijan Away - Saturday 9th October 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Hi Lads, one of the lads are in a predicament as he spotted on the Visa application that his passport needs to be in date 3 months after the VISA expires so 6 months after your arrival into the country, big money spent on flights already, his passport expires 6 days short of the 6 months. 

Is it possible to apply for a VISA for an earlier date and then still enter the country on the date of his flight? Or would he be able to get a new passport on time when our flight is 2 weeks away? Anyone who might know anything about this would be hugely helpful
That man is in a predicament half the time.LOL Worse case he’ll have to pay €50 extra for an emergency passport which he’ll have to get shortly anyway so should be ok.

If the Azerbaijani authority's had any sence they should refuse his visa application anyway. LOL
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 11:08am
LOLLOL TBF I haven't a clue how Visas work so I probably wasn't helping the case!!
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Randox €59 

Thanks 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 5:16pm
Well decided to pull out of this one , now would have loved to go but the risk out weights the positives. 
Enjoy all those who travel Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 8:01pm
what risks ?
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

what risks ?

Bumping into you ?Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 9:38pm
buying a round ???
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 11:44am
Does anyone know if you need a visa to enter Turkey? I know we needed one in 2017. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 11:49am
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Does anyone know if you need a visa to enter Turkey? I know we needed one in 2017. 
Yes. 
If your not leaving the airport and only transiting through you dont providing your not self transferring and your transit is on the one ticket. 

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 23 Sep 2021 at 11:51am
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 11:50am
Cheers!
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 12:02pm
Tried to do it online there and got this 

"If during a period of 180 days you are staying in Turkey for less than 90 days, you are exempt from the visa requirement and do not need to apply for this e-visa."

For anyone else travelling through Turkey Thumbs Up

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 12:13pm
Cool. 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 1:49pm
Any news on ticket allocation from the FAI for Baku,seems to be very late.Match only 2 weeks away, hope it's not the same as Portugal with no away tickets.
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 1:52pm
Edit, match 3 weeks away.Hopefully get some news next week.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 2:32pm
Match just over two weeks away. We are getting an away allocation according to my sources and theres enough for everyone who will be looking to go. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Match just over two weeks away. We are getting an away allocation according to my sources and theres enough for everyone who will be looking to go. 

And by the looks of it the locals aren't interested at all, plenty on that itickets site
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

And by the looks of it the locals aren't interested at all, plenty on that itickets site
Well if they couldn't sell tickets for the visit of Ronaldo and Portugal they were never going to be able to sell them for us. 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 2:44pm
Thanks for the info Kevin, just applied for the visa.Should be a great trip.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
  Share Topic