You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **Austria Vs Ireland fans** Sat@1pm Details on Pg1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**Austria Vs Ireland fans** Sat@1pm Details on Pg1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 6:39pm
Hey lads, 

I was talking to Big Podge and I plan on taking videos of this for the football app I work for. 

Hope y'all don't mind? 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

We should set up a fb page for the team. Raise a bit of awareness of the team and might help with fundraising. I vote #fansteamtopscorer to do it as he is nearing retirement anyway

Dont think we need to, the YBIG fans page should really be doing this to be honest.

Also the fans team top scorer aint registered on ybig, he has a look every now and again and would be dissapointed to think that he is near retirement Wink
yeah that's a good idea tbf...I'm on about the wannabee fake top scorer. In truth he has missed more open goals than actually scoring
kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 8:42am
Best of luck podge and the lads. 
Read it 3 times before posting
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 11:47am
1.15 KO due to it being 12.47 and us having 4 players
Theres only one sport that matters..
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 12:45pm
Is Gerk supposed to be playing in this?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 1:37pm
7-0

Heff 3
Mjd 1
Akinfranwa 1
Boy Z 1

Someone else 1
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

7-0

Heff 3
Mjd 1
Akinfranwa 1
Boy Z 1

Someone else 1

Well done lads. Great result   
Chips don't bounce
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 8:57pm
brilliant stuff lads ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Any players ratings / match report going?
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

Hey lads, 

I was talking to Big Podge and I plan on taking videos of this for the football app I work for. 

Hope y'all don't mind? 

You get video Dave? If so post link
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 10:53pm
Lads just found this by accident on youtube, each video seems to be a goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4miIhthLU
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Lads just found this by accident on youtube, each video seems to be a goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4miIhthLU

The full match is in there , 29 mins of a left full masterclass before my knee gave up

Edited by Patman Scoop - 14 Nov 2016 at 7:27am
Why no wine??!
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 10:37am
Lads, thanks a million for letting me video some of this. 

I will be putting together a video package of some of the clips I shot. It was a great day and super victory for YBIG. 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 12:14pm
Back to reality today...

First time playing with yous & it was a record win, bit of a coincidence ;)
Cheers to all the lads & Gaffer BigPodge, I really enjoyed it and would definatly like to be invovled with the next one if yed have me. Love the higlights, some barca style of play at times...
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 12:16pm
Well done lads. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 1:06pm
Twas an absolute pleasure managing these lads, we dominated from start to finish, i'll try to put together a decent match report once my brain starts working again...

Thanks to all my players and Guffer for helping the gaffer
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 2:21pm
Whoever has the photos from the game can you upload them onto the ybig app? 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 9:56pm
Who stole the pennant by the way?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 5:05pm
Thanks to whoever uploaded a few of the fans match pics Thumbs Up 
you can see them here
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic