You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Austria tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 2:55am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Any thoughts on whether to bite the bullet and try for 2 tickets from Austrian fa, or wait in the hope of 2 from FAI?

As I just wrote on another thread, there's only 3-5 seats free now in each section on the Austrian site. Hedge your bets before it sells out early today 

Sponsored Links

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Any thoughts on whether to bite the bullet and try for 2 tickets from Austrian fa, or wait in the hope of 2 from FAI?

As I just wrote on another thread, there's only 3-5 seats free now in each section on the Austrian site. Hedge your bets before it sells out early today 

Bit the bullet there and bought 2 in Sektor A3-J, delivered to hotel, total cost was 68.95 euros. Hopefully I still get sorted through FAI for away end. If I do Peter, would I be able to shift the tickets I bought ok?
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:37am
Section A3 I + J are your best bet in buying from Austrian FA
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 8:39am
Hi All
This is my first time on this site last night as i wanted to genuinely redistribute the ticket to a local fan, not worried about cost would just have liked to passed the ticket on to a travelling fan. i now understand the chance of being reported for trying to pass on the ticket and i dont want to future trouble with tickets.
i will not pass the ticket on
Thanks for your comments
Barry
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:04am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season
How the hell are the FAI meant to know you were at games when you don't buy tickets direct, you need to get a ST and join FD or a SC.
Give him a break GF, he's just looking for a ticket 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season
How the hell are the FAI meant to know you were at games when you don't buy tickets direct, you need to get a ST and join FD or a SC.
Or bake them a cake.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:37am
I'm looking for 1 spare if anyone has one.
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Bought 2 home end tickets last night next to our section and have a few things in the pipeline so good chance il be in the Irish end yet, if not at least il be at the game. Big weight off my mind.
Murph Vienna View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Murph Vienna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 10:26pm
Hi lads I have two spare tickets in the home fans section going for face value next to Irish Fans sector I think. We are also trying to facilitate any Irish fans looking for tickets so we will keeping a list of phone numbers of Austrian lads selling tickets at the pub I work at in Vienna The Brickmakers. Pm me if your interested in the tickets...
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 7:55am
Hi all,

A good few of you will know me from away days down the years. I have been sorted for Austria but the lads who are on my season ticket haven't. Looking for 2 of any category. If you have one or two let me know via PM,

Cheers
Living for Away days
Trev91 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trev91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 12:23pm
In need of 2 for a friend living in Austria if anyone had any info

Edited by Trev91 - 22 Oct 2016 at 12:25pm
Trev91 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trev91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Murph Vienna Murph Vienna wrote:

Hi lads I have two spare tickets in the home fans section going for face value next to Irish Fans sector I think. We are also trying to facilitate any Irish fans looking for tickets so we will keeping a list of phone numbers of Austrian lads selling tickets at the pub I work at in Vienna The Brickmakers. Pm me if your interested in the tickets...

In need of 2 for a friend living in Austria. Can't seem to Pm you. Can I contact you any other way?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:11pm
Need one for the Irish end please
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:20pm
Looking for one ticket (for myself) for the Irish end too.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:43pm
Keep it in a list lads, we love a good list. If you get sorted come back in and edit the list to reflect that you got sorted.

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 12:46pm
Received the tickets from the Austrian FA today.Very efficient.Only ordered on Thursday.FAI and UEFA could learn a thing or two from them.Sections beside the away seem to be sold out now.Doesnt look like they're gonna put on an extra away allocation.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Keep it in a list lads, we love a good list. If you get sorted come back in and edit the list to reflect that you got sorted.

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1
Bogball x1

pleamy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:28pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1 

Muscles x 3
RossieMan x1
TrapforPope x2
Trev91 x2
Citizen x1
Muff x1