You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Austria tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Austria tickets
    Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:15pm
Not sure what the protocol is for a waiting list etc but im looking for 3, me and 2 mates though obv even 1 woukd be great
Sponsored Links

Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Not sure what the protocol is for a waiting list etc but im looking for 3, me and 2 mates though obv even 1 woukd be great

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 4:19pm

Did you not apply to the FAI ?
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:13pm
Anyone know what section Away Fans are in? Was unsuccessful on the portal there
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
paul_oshea View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_oshea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:20pm
Need 4 tickets, somehow fai never emailed me, even though they seem to email me every other week, but never received anything about the portal being open.
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Did you not apply to the FAI ?
ya, no joy
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:04pm
What section are away fans based. Unsuccessful. Such a bad system. Can't believe I was at every game in France but can't get tickets for this. Sick.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:06pm
Have you a ST?

Did you get your tickets for France from the FAI

HAve you any other aways?

Remember there were far more people at each game in France than the tickets received for this game.
I know nothing :-)
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:11pm
Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Don't have a ST as I buy single tickets for home games, got my euro tickets through UEFA portal. Did Scotland and Gibraltar away last campaign but neither through the FAI. That's where the system falls down. May get myself a ST for next season

How the hell are the FAI meant to know you were at games when you don't buy tickets direct, you need to get a ST and join FD or a SC.

Anyway there will be loads of tickets floating about.
I know nothing :-)
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:24pm
Anyway instead of all this side talk can someone tell
Us what's the closest home sector we should book tickets for? I'm not taking the chance in case it sells out
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 6:31pm
hi,
If interested I have a ticket (1) for the game in the lower priced area, I have just purchased it and can't go, it will be posted to Galway
Irish1994 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:08pm
I'll take that ticket if still available Barry?
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by BarryHamilton BarryHamilton wrote:

hi,
If interested I have a ticket (1) for the game in the lower priced area, I have just purchased it and can't go, it will be posted to Galway

Ill take it! Send me a Dm when you can
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 9:07pm

hi,

Hi Barry , just giving you a heads up that the ****s here will report you for selling your ticket and even doh face value it won't matter as they will see you as harvesting points . Just watch out

Edited by Butch - 19 Oct 2016 at 9:08pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

hi,

Hi Barry , just giving you a heads up that the ****s here will report you for selling your ticket and even doh face value it won't matter as they will see you as harvesting points . Just watch out

he could well be harvesting points who can tell ? not me anyway , or 3 hours after being told he has to pay for a ticket and  4 and a half weeks before the actual fixture he could see if the FAI may want the ticket back ?ShockedShockedShockedShocked ... you know given the fuking game is oversubscribed !Confused
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

hi,

he could well be harvesting points who can tell ? not me anyway , or 3 hours after being told he has to pay for a ticket and  4 and a half weeks before the actual fixture he could see if the FAI may want the ticket back ?ShockedShockedShockedShocked ... you know given the fuking game is oversubscribed !Confused

Exactly ... Barry could well be as sharp as a bowling bowl but I doubt it
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 12:37am
Any thoughts on whether to bite the bullet and try for 2 tickets from Austrian fa, or wait in the hope of 2 from FAI?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic