You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Attractive Irish women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 5:56pm

TG4's hiring policy Clap

El Puto Amo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 5:56pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Those Polish birds playing beach volleyball in Torun in 2012.............outstanding.

Irish birds have definitely upped their game, but fake tan is just sh*t, no need for it.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Irish birds aren't bad looking. They aren't top tier but theres a lot worse out there. In English football terms, I'd rank them as competitive in the Championship. Probably playoff contenders. That's a decent standard.

This   
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Irish birds aren't bad looking. They aren't top tier but theres a lot worse out there. In English football terms, I'd rank them as competitive in the Championship. Probably playoff contenders. That's a decent standard.

This   

This doubles as a description of the national team
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Those Polish birds playing beach volleyball in Torun in 2012.............outstanding.

Irish birds have definitely upped their game, but fake tan is just sh*t, no need for it.

As much as the fake than is sh*te ... Most of the east European birds in Ireland anyways are on sun beds and when they hit their 40s they will be aul wrinky yokes that will look like the back of your ballbag

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:10pm
Irish women definately better now. In general they're better craic but there's a section of them that are so far up their own holes.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
stokeirish View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:12pm
Angela scanlon is attractive
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 12:21am

Heart Heart Heart

Caroline Heart

Caroline's rack HeartHeartHeartHeart

Agree that the Eastern Europeans set the bar. Some of the women in Budapest in particular were just unbelievable looking
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 2:58pm

That takes me back!

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 3:00pm
Sweet Jesus that's some mighty fine pictures
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 4:09pm
Once the box is tight and the tits are perky that's all you need, who really gazes into the eyes of the quare wan you are riding and thinks yeah you are fit and gorgeous particularly when you are about to shoot the load, sure you could be coming into an empty tayto bag and ye would'nt give a toss for mr tayto's face
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Once the box is tight and the tits are perky that's all you need, who really gazes into the eyes of the quare wan you are riding and thinks yeah you are fit and gorgeous particularly when you are about to shoot the load, sure you could be coming into an empty tayto bag and ye would'nt give a toss for mr tayto's face

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you poking the fireplace
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

True but you do have to have a bit of respect for the poker LOL

There is a few fckers on the MON thread who would want to get the ride to rid themselves of the anger
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

True but you do have to have a bit of respect for the poker LOL

There is a few fckers on the MON thread who would want to get the ride to rid themselves of the anger

How's the love life going lately Doc ? Haven't read if you been up to anything mad with the quare wan lately ? Dogging up the summit in Howth or Sandymount beach at all of late ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:44pm
I don't want to say too much really butch as some on here are left feeling deprived when i post of our antics, but suffice to say things are still very spicy, i actually had just regular sex start of the weekend and it was bland really, so i can understand the rest on here feeling jealous while they are stuck with the missionary position all the time and not believing what my quare want gats up to.

But i will tell you something, she said to me last week just out of the blue it would be great to go up the back of the airport for a quickie in the car, well who am i to turn down an offer, so out we go and off to the airport, now on the way as i am driving she is using my barney rock like the gear stick, did not think i was going to make it as far as the airport to tell the truth LOL any how on arrival at the back of forest little golf club we pull into a quiet spot and kill the lights, i then only noticed that all she had on was the long coat and a pair of skimpy drawers fck all else, i tell ya when the one eyed hole filler is in full comand you don't give a sh*t what ta fck is going on around ya, 10 minutes of the most cramped sex i will have but fck me worth it, she hopped out of the car and hung her skimpys on a fence post to the delight of a passing motorist beeping his horn like there was no tomorrow, tell you what it wont be too long before a lot of them fence posts are decorated by us, have a look lads LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:46pm
double post

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 29 Oct 2017 at 9:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic