You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arsene Wenger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arsene Wenger
    Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 6:35am
Being touted as the next Real Madrid Manager again.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Drumaville View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 10:26am
Arsenal fans are starting to rebel againt Wegner.
Double Maxim draught in the Derry pub now you are talking.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 10:32am

Graham Hunter on this morning saying Wenger has met with Perez over the years but turned them down

Really can't understand why Real fans are unhappy with Mourinho. Poor timing to start booing their manager, 5 clear in the league and still in the champions league

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 25 Jan 2012 at 10:33am
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Graham Hunter on this morning saying Wenger has met with Perez over the years but turned them down

Really can't understand why Real fans are unhappy with Mourinho. Poor timing to start booing their manager, 5 clear in the league and still in the champions league

Ye i think thats pretty much common knowledge alright

Apparently he has advised them on several signings- beckham being one

Really cant see him taking over at madrid he wouldnt have anywhere near the control he has at arsenal but stranger things have happened i suppose
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

This.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:42am
More speculation about Wegner going to RM on talksport this morning.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:58am
Do you work for ts or something dm? How many times does it need to be pointed out that they talk complete bollocks!
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 10:56am
TalkSport don't have reporters...they just discuss what has been reported.
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Do you work for ts or something dm? How many times does it need to be pointed out that they talk complete bollocks!

Chill out FFS they werre going through the sports papers with a journo.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 12:30pm
Deserves a mention as he is about to break the record for the number of Premier league games managed.
Currently on 810 Premier league games, tied with Fergie.

Nobody in the EPL will ever stay that long again with one club. Just wont happen.

He gave Arsenal fans a decade of top football. From 97 to 06 they played some of the best football seen in the premier league and they should be thankful for that.
3 league titles
4 FA cups

Financially they just couldn't (or wouldnt) compete with Chelsea and Man U and then City later on.
I think he should of went in 2014 when he delivered his 5th FA cup. Go out on a high.

His main failure was in Europe. That team should have done better in that decade above.

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 1:00pm
Agree with all the above.

Single handedly changed the face of English football.

Arsene who ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Although I don't like him myself (always thought him smarmy and smug), I think much of the credit should go to David Dein for identifying Wenger in the first place, going out on a limb to make an appointment which was very unusual for the time, and then backing him all the way after he arrived.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 8:31pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Although I don't like him myself (always thought him smarmy and smug), I think much of the credit should go to David Dein for identifying Wenger in the first place, going out on a limb to make an appointment which was very unusual for the time, and then backing him all the way after he arrived.

Always felt he's been the biggest loss to the club over the last decade. I think Wenger has never really been the same since he left in terms of signing players, Ozil and Sanchez aside.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 9:10pm
No the wonder AW is lvid with that peno award.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:37pm
3 match ban for his comments about the ref
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

3 match ban for his comments about the ref
I can see another possible ban on the cards after today's events.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 5:51pm
Well Arsenal’s first goal came from a ridiculous dive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic