You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armenia Away 4th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 44>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by EireDub EireDub wrote:

Originally posted by MiddleEastIrish MiddleEastIrish wrote:

We applied for 10 or so tickets and all created supported profiles. Only the account holder had received there ticket today. Any reason for this? 

On the same account ? I have two profiles, two successful applications and I pay for them with the same invoice. Are you saying that the account holder was the only person notified ?

Is this one fan per profile? How do you pay for them together if different accounts?

Sponsored Links

EireDub View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:57pm
they’re on the same account 
MiddleEastIrish View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddleEastIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 7:30am
Yes, account holder received the invoice but it says total €6 for only one ticket. Supporter profiles were all made with emails given but nothing else received.

Have contacted them so hopefully it gets fixed.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Monaghan247 Monaghan247 wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

I will also be in Georgia Thursday and Friday before the game Beer

Nice one talking the night train myself from Tbilisi. Arrive Yerevan 6am.

On the Friday night yeah? Same as myself. Had a flight booked but it got changed.

Yeah on Friday night too. Will link up before then sure and sort the tickets down. Easiest way to book is at the station.

I plan on sorting the train ticket shortly after I arrive in Tblisi just to get it out of the way.

In terms of doing a tour on the Monday, I would be up for that yeah and I believe a few others would.
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 11:52am
Originally posted by EireDub EireDub wrote:

they’re on the same account 

That account should have received one invoice for 10 tickets
We're on the one road!
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 12:14pm
A decent wine festival on while we're over there because of course there is. Looks like a big deal.

Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

A decent wine festival on while we're over there because of course there is. Looks like a big deal.

9,000 AMD (c €18) for 12 Glasses of wine, that could turn messy
We're on the one road!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

Looks good that. Seems like most of the streets have something on them.
DJ on pushkin street each night which is around the beatles bar that'll open early for us Friday & Saturday. Should be good craic around that area so.

Probably a good thing the game is at 5 then, can enjoy the nightlife from this festival Beer
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 1:59pm

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

Georgia for work while we have an Irish game a few hours away in the middle of no where. That's some luck. 

I'd love that, save on travel and days off & also grief from the other half LOL
International Fan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote International Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 4:19pm
Anyone else have a problem paying  the invoice for this?  It is accepting all my personal details but try as I might, I am still getting an "error" in the procedure. I am worried if I keep trying the bank will block the card.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 8:28am
Booked this yesterday. Are many staying overnight in Vilnius on the 2nd?
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Monaghan247 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 7:45pm

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John

I will also be in Georgia Thursday and Friday before the game Beer

Nice one talking the night train myself from Tbilisi. Arrive Yerevan 6am.

On the Friday night yeah? Same as myself. Had a flight booked but it got changed.

Yeah on Friday night too. Will link up before then sure and sort the tickets down. Easiest way to book is at the station.

I plan on sorting the train ticket shortly after I arrive in Tblisi just to get it out of the way.

In terms of doing a tour on the Monday, I would be up for that yeah and I believe a few others would.

Send me on your number on my email johnleonard97@hotmail.com and we can link up in Tbilisi before taking the train down to Yerevan if you want.
Lojak18 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lojak18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 9:17am
3 of us staying in Vilnius on the 2nd
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Booked this yesterday. Are many staying overnight in Vilnius on the 2nd?

Three of us are
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Lojak18 Lojak18 wrote:

3 of us staying in Vilnius on the 2nd
The boyzz
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 12:23pm
How many do we think we have for this game ? 
We're on the one road!
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

I am surprised we haven't heard yet about ticket application numbers yet to be honest. Considering payment deadline for tickets has passed. I think we will have less at this than we did in Azerbaijan. 200 at most, could be very wrong though. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 12:47pm

Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

I am surprised we haven't heard yet about ticket application numbers yet to be honest. Considering payment deadline for tickets has passed. I think we will have less at this than we did in Azerbaijan. 200 at most, could be very wrong though. 
Officially we usually don't hear unless it's over subscribed. A few posters usually have the information through various committees etc.

At a guess I'd say maybe 250-300 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 44>
  Share Topic