You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Are We a Country?'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Invincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Are We a Country?'
    Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:54am
This may provide some ongoing entertainment: https://twitter.com/AreWeACountry LOL

"Hypocrisy, ignorance, delusion, conspiracy theories, paranoia and bitterness courtesy of the OWC forum."

Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:16am
ConfusedConfusedConfused

"they should pass a law that any kid from NI that declares for an RoI underage team is ineligible for UK benefits in the future"
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:53pm
Danny Invincible, best named footballer ever (until current future Tranmere legend, Max Power).
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:16pm
Some of those comments are comical LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:38pm
Looked at that forum a few months ago. Its strict enough to join (just wanted to see what they say about us). There was a warning forbidding registration with usernames that are political such as 'Rising 1916'. Then I seen one of the members called Boyne1690
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Danny Invincible View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Invincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Some of those comments are comical LOL

And some of them not so comical, unfortunately. Some of the stuff there is just downright nasty and worth exposing to a wider audience.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Looked at that forum a few months ago. Its strict enough to join (just wanted to see what they say about us). There was a warning forbidding registration with usernames that are political such as 'Rising 1916'. Then I seen one of the members called Boyne1690

Ya should have went with "AlanMcLoughlin93" Cool

or Billy Bingham Bastard
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ya should have went with "AlanMcLoughlin93" Cool

or Billy Bingham Bastard
LOL

I met mcloughlin in the dew drop  in galway  last year and I bought him a guinness. He was talking to somebody and I went up to him and said as I was giving him the pint "Thats for putting the ball in the net against the north" sound fella. interesting viewpoint on keano as well. stayed talking with us for over an hour Thumbs Up

Edited by irishmufc - 28 Jan 2013 at 11:24pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:29pm
Are We a Country? @AreWeACountry

i believe Shane Ferguson is a much better prospect on the left wing than McClean

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:31pm
Is that account real?
Only 17 followers
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 12:10am
They even have hopes of Joey Barton declaring for them !
Danny Invincible View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Invincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is that account real?
Only 17 followers

Ha, did you not read the page description? Or see the doctored crest?! LOL

It's a parody account of sorts, except the tweets - believe it or not - are genuine quotes collected from the OWC forum, which makes it an embarrassing exposé, I guess. It's only a few days old and a work in progress as the place is an unending goldmine of amusing paranoia and delusion.

Edited by Danny Invincible - 29 Jan 2013 at 12:20am
Rangers Billy 2012 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers Billy 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 1:07am
We dont want no taigs eavesdropping on our forum ye wee scally. Why dont ye move down south if ye like it so much?
Lagan Valley Loyal

No Surrender
bhogside View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Hi I'm Jinky and a WUM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhogside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Rangers Billy 2012 Rangers Billy 2012 wrote:

We dont want no taigs eavesdropping on our forum ye wee scally. Why dont ye move down south if ye like it so much?
LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 1:24am
Billy or TJ you forgot to end it with No Surrender
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 8:28am

Is that account real?
Only 17 followers
FFS Baggio LOLLOLLOL
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Danny Invincible Danny Invincible wrote:

Is that account real?
Only 17 followers

Ha, did you not read the page description? Or see the doctored crest?! LOL

It's a parody account of sorts, except the tweets - believe it or not - are genuine quotes collected from the OWC forum, which makes it an embarrassing exposé, I guess. It's only a few days old and a work in progress as the place is an unending goldmine of amusing paranoia and delusion.

get it now, couldnt understand why the tweets were all mouthing about Irish players and pro-NI, yet the badge and title of the account were obviously a pisstake of OWC

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 10:16am
it's the same with that RAWK (red and white kop) twitter account RB, someone looks at a Liverpool FC forum and posts up some gems from it.

I'm sure if someone did the same for ybig, most of us would come across as delusional at best and some of us would be borderline racist or living back in the 70s with views about our unionist cousins.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic