You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone receive their tickets yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

no mail from Ups.. Nothing. I assume there's afew more of us out there waiting for same...
  +1
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!
Sponsored Links

derrysfinest View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrysfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:27pm
+1
Johnny Walters View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Walters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:30pm
+1
Simples View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:40pm
Got my tickets from portal, from the north but venue ticket only.
savio11 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savio11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:37pm
Got email earlier my portal tix will be here sometime tomorro, happy Dayz
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”

Bill Shankly
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:44pm
Still no mail on my portal tickets.
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:00pm
Not a sausage yet.
Shake and Bake
beal fierste View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beal fierste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:02pm
uefa portal tickets arrived in sunny beal fierste today ole ole ole (also received my berlin to poznan train tickets today
shouty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:04pm
got my tickets Thumbs Up but none of the other lads got even a email yet i can almost smell the panic from them LOL
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:05pm
my tickets from portal arrived today flying out in 4 weeks today cant wait COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREENBig smile
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:08pm
If anybody gets my tickets in the post by mistake will ya send them on to me.

Regards domo.

LOL

If im checking my email every 10 minutes is that panicking
Shake and Bake
bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:34pm
I just logged on to the UPS website (400th time today) and entered in my Uefa reference number and it finally says my order has been processed and it says to be "delivered to Cork, IE". I got no email off of UPS though, should I expect one or just keep checking the UPS website?
beal fierste View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beal fierste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:40pm
The email gives you a long digit ref number / link and when you click on this it brings you to the website tracking page...i was able to track my tickets from poland to germany to england to belfast and then to my house...great fun now that they have arrived..cant wait to get home to smell and touch them ole ole
sanders View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:40pm
got my tickets for the croatia game - had to work from home as they are delivered by UPS to your billing address and must be signed for.

roll on june.

trainee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:21pm
anyone who like me who hasn't got e mail just log on the ufea portal(its back) and go into my tickets and hit the track my delivery button, you UPS tracking number is your ufea customer number.

I got the following message from UPS:
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

So all going well I will have my tickets by end of next week
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by trainee trainee wrote:

anyone who like me who hasn't got e mail just log on the ufea portal(its back) and go into my tickets and hit the track my delivery button, you UPS tracking number is your ufea customer number.

I got the following message from UPS:
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

So all going well I will have my tickets by end of next week

just did that and it says my tickets have been delievered and signed by some hughes fella im going to poland with thomson travel but i was understood that tickets would arrive to my house
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:46pm
is the tracking number 18 digit number consisting of letters and numbers?????????
sanders View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

just did that and it says my tickets have been delievered and signed by some hughes fella im going to poland with thomson travel but i was understood that tickets would arrive to my house

ah nice one, hughesy said he'd come through with a load of tickets for me!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic