You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnyone know this fella?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:11am
No offence to anyone on here with Limerick blood but is that place seriously not the biggest Kip in Ireland? what do they have in their water down there at all
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:25am
Front of the Indo and The Star lads, read it and weep/laugh, I dunno what really, fookin nutters......
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:32am
have limerick blood meself and you're right , they are nutters!

count and were in coppers so if any yank burd comes on joe duffy looking for the baldy fella who swung her round on the dance floor and now she has whiplash , you never seen me , right !

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:42am

The evidence seems to point to one man with the Friday night Saturday morning burd from copper face slappers, is it just me or does anybody else think that might be K Cunningham, over from Birmingham said he was going football training and over here working for RTE, would not be the first time he’s got somebody into trouble anyway, saw him give a good few dodgy passes when he started playing football. Big%20smile

Edited by Tash Kent - 08 Jul 2008 at 11:34am
Philip Greene RTE Radio Legend
10 Seconds Gone Here In Limerick And No Score.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:48am
LOL TK good detective work
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 7:29am
Great stuff Tash on the Ball..milla is still a suspect though..according to Count, Milla was a bit of a ladies man in Slapper Face Jacks Big%20smile

Edited by Justice Shark - 04 Jul 2008 at 7:29am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 7:57am
Milla's a fighter, not a lover so he couldn't have fathered Roisin's babby.  Just ask the Yank he wrestled to the floor.....
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 8:13am

If she got pregnant it must have been somebody’s baldy fella that did the damage no doubt, unless she met a test tube in there that night, or one of those Williams brothers with the hidden willies.LOL

billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 7:19pm
ah yes, the old ' im over from birmingham, and am a professional footballer" line still works I see......taxi from copper face jacks, house party in rathmines, early skip out for 'football training" - wold'nt like to be the poor fcuking detective assigned to that case. I can think of about 8,000 posible leads right off the bat.....
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:06am
If he did get ratted out, bad oul form,,lumbered with back-dated maintenance for 6 months-plus the loss of a portion of his salary for the next 18 years...the way she was talking it sounds like she wants to rekindle their relationship..''i just want to  find him and we will what happens from there'....run a mile lad..talk about getting burned
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 5:59am
This story is class. God i love Ireland.

I remember bout two years ago there was an ad in both the star and herald running for a week from a girl looking for the father of her baby, f**kin hilarious. Imagine placing the ad... Business or commercial/recruitment? eh no Paternity
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 11:49am

Did she just put that ad in the Star and Herald or was it in the Independent, Times and Beano as well, could have covered all the readership angles with that lot.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Tash Kent Tash Kent wrote:

The evidence seems to point to one man with the Friday night Saturday morning burd from copper face slappers, is it just me or does anybody else think that might be K Cunningham, over from Birmingham said he was going football training and over here working for RTE, would not be the first time he’s got somebody into trouble anyway, saw him give a good few dodgy passes when he started playing football. Big%20smile

No chance of it been Kenny Cunnigham, she would have been bored to sleep by his monotonous drone
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Tash Kent Tash Kent wrote:

No chance of it been Kenny Cunnigham, she would have been bored to sleep by his monotonous drone

As Kenny would say himself possibly so (good old Mr Creosote would sit nicely on the fence)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 9:06am

The Copper Face Jacks mystery father has been found.

After just over a week of searching, the nurse who became pregnant after a one-night stand with a man she met at the infamous nightspot has spoken to her baby's father.

The woman who only revealed her name as “Roisin” had appealed for the public's help in tracing the Birmingham man after private detectives failed to find to him.

The pair had a brief encounter at the club and a subsequent house party in Rathmines in April 2007. But after a night of passion, he left saying he had to go to football training.

And in January Roisin gave birth to a baby girl. In a final desperate bid to tell the man that he is a father, the woman enlisted the help to Today FM presenter Ray D'Arcy. At first she said her only memory of the man is that he was tall, in his mid-20s and from Birmingham but living in Dublin.

However, in recent days, a man contacted Today FM to say he may be the father.

According to Ray he “ticked a lot of boxes” so they returned to Roisin to see if they could confirm his details.

A number of hoax callers had contacted both this newspaper and the radio show, but a mystery medical condition was the piece of information that eventually brought the pair together.

Roisin told how her one-night stand had certain medical condition, which he also described when speaking to the show's producers.

The couple haven't met yet, however they have spoken and Roisin says he sounded like a good guy. A delighted Ray D'Arcy said today that: “It's all good.”

In recent days, the search appeared to be winding down without success but earlier this week the presenter told the Herald that they were “following up on a number of leads”.

“This is the biggest thing that we've ever had coming through the programme. It's not like reuniting two people who met on a train.”

Happiness

Today he wished the best of luck to the pair and said he hoped they would find happiness for themselves and the baby.

“My intention is to let him know that he has a daughter and to see how things go from there,” Roisin said.

The one-night stand took place on either April 20 or 21 last year, which was a Friday or Saturday night.

The pair shared a taxi from Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt Street to a house party in Rathmines and spent the night together. The Coppers' fling story was the talk of offices around the country and sparked huge controversy on internet forums across Ireland and the UK.

Users were torn between supporting the woman's search for the baby's father, and outrage that she was brazen enough to air her dirty laundry on the national radio. One popular Irish site received almost 400 comments about Roisin's antics.

One poster wrote: “If a woman is engaging in such activity, she should be more careful in terms of protection, or in terms of knowing a certain amount about the man, for her own safety.”

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 9:16am
Durty cowCool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 9:25am
Tears are rolling down me legs again.......Cry 
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 9:32am
The couple haven't met yet, however they have spoken and Roisin says he sounded like a good guy. 

Whats this the imaculate conception!

Sounds like a good guy...Sounds to me like a f**kin idiot
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic