You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnyone know this fella?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know this fella?
    Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:22am
tell him they are closing in !!

Wednesday July 02 2008

A NURSE who became pregnant after a one-night stand with a man she met in Copper Face Jacks has begun a campaign to find the baby's father.

The woman who will only reveal her name as "Roisin" has appealed for the public help in finding the man she met only once at the famous Harcourt Street nightclub frequented by gardai and nurses.

She had a brief encounter with the father of her child at the club in April 2007. And after a night of passion, she never saw him again.

However, soon after discovering she was pregnant, the woman hired private detectives to track down the man, but to no avail.

Now in a final desperate bid to tell the man that he is the father of a beautiful baby girl, she has enlisted the help of Today FM presenter Ray D'Arcy.

In an e-mail to his show, Roisin wrote: "I am trying to find the father of my baby. I met him in a nightclub and had a one-night stand which resulted in pregnancy. My little girl is five-months-old."

Although she only saw the man for a short time, the mother does have a decent description of him and his background.

MORNING

She described the man as being tall, in his mid-20s and from Birmingham but living in Dublin.

He has Irish parents and is a football fan. The morning after the one-night stand he left and said he had to go to football training.

"My intention is to let him know that he has a daughter and to see how things go from there," Roisin said.

The one-night stand took place on either April 20 or 21 last year, which was Friday or Saturday night.

The pair shared a taxi from Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt Street to a house party in Rathmines and spent the night together.

The Ray D'Arcy show has a reputation for trying to solve mysterious love situations. Recently it re-united a man and a women who had met only twice on a Bus Eireann bus.

And on leap day, February 29, Martina Levingstone surprised Gary Cummerford, from Co Wexford, when she went live on the show to seek his hand in marriage. After a nail-biting pause, Gary replied: "Yes."

If you can help identify the Copper Face Jacks dad please call the Herald on 01 7055722.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:26am
Haha unlucky mate LOL, reckon shes an absolute scowler!
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:30am
The bit that got me was that she couldnt say which night it was! You would think she knows which night she got her end away, especially if she ended up preggers! Thats some story to tell the child when she is older.
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:33am

Bloody English coming over here and impregnating our women

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:49am
That whole story is an embarrassment, going public cos you were so p*ssed you couldn't even get the fella's fookin name and/or phone number, especially not using protection.  As you say Babysis, that's some story to tell your child in the future.  Conceived as as a result of a pick up in Fookin Coppers, Jaysus wept....

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 03 Jul 2008 at 5:50am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 7:14am
haha FW agreed. and also agree she must be rotten if the bloke didn't think to get a phone number.

Moral Question: If it were you would you bother getting in contact?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 7:16am

lets face it every birmingham fella in dublin is getting sl*gged about this.. yer man will deffo be found !

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 8:00am
LOLHe'll be found, how many Brummies would be over here and playing for a football team.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 8:03am
As my old man would say 'Oireland is gone to the dags' LOL

Stupid bint, shes giving nurses a bad name Angry

Edited by stiofain - 03 Jul 2008 at 8:03am
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 8:05am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

The morning after the one-night stand he left and said he had to go to football training.

I bet he's never played football in his life LOL

Edited by stiofain - 03 Jul 2008 at 8:05am
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 10:52am
ha ha just planning his escape !
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 11:09am
Ger K's very quiet on this thread..........he has form over abandoned kids.  Allegedly.......Broken%20Heart
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 11:28am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Ger K's very quiet on this thread..........he has form over abandoned kids.  Allegedly.......Broken%20Heart

no he has an alibi for that night FW.....he went to the cinema to see "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" with Razor. Embarrassed
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 5:45am
The Count and Milla were recently in Slapper Face Jacks..in fact I believe they are regulars..perhaps they can shed some light on this and help Roisin find the baby's father
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 5:56am
Anyone else hear that apparently his mates ratted him out - gave his mobile number and address to some radio show...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 5:59am
There's no doubt but that he'll be traced.  What about that story in Limerick when yer wan done for drink driving said she was all upset cos she found her hubby in bed with her mother.  Transpires her hubby was in fookin jail when it's alleged to have happened!  WTF??  Why do people air their dirty linen in public like that?  Incredible......Wacko
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:02am

There's no doubt but that he'll be traced.  What about that story in Limerick when yer wan done for drink driving said she was all upset cos she found her hubby in bed with her mother.  Transpires her hubby was in fookin jail when it's alleged to have happened!  WTF??  Why do people air their dirty linen in public like that?  Incredible......Wacko
Fook that..I read that yesterday FW and actually felt sorry for your one..but now you say the husband was in the slammer all along ?Unf**kbeliavable....
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Justice Shark Justice Shark wrote:

Fook that..I read that yesterday FW and actually felt sorry for your one..but now you say the husband was in the slammer all along ?Unf**kbeliavable....

Same as me JS....bitch!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic