You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody know anything about cars?????!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:12pm
Anyone know options on PCP in terms of a downgrade? Currently on second PCP with VW and am 1 year into a 3 year agreement. Circumstances have changed so wondering if it is possible to downgrade the car in order to lower monthly repayments. Assume deposit would be lost, etc. but not sure if it is even an option or do I have to see out the agreement...
Bohs Till I Die
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Anyone know options on PCP in terms of a downgrade? Currently on second PCP with VW and am 1 year into a 3 year agreement. Circumstances have changed so wondering if it is possible to downgrade the car in order to lower monthly repayments. Assume deposit would be lost, etc. but not sure if it is even an option or do I have to see out the agreement...

You're going to have to call VW Bank to find out, could be the case that you might have to buy yourself out of the contract.

Not aimed at you but I think a lot of people enter in PCP's not knowing what they are getting into. If you plan on changing your car every 3 years (with the same brand usually) then it's fine. But a lot of people just see it as a way of getting a brand new car. As someone said before, PCP is a brilliant way of getting into a car you cant afford. Loads of people taking out loans to cover the balloon payments meaning they are paying for the car over up to 10 years!!!.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102
  Share Topic