You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any West Brom fans on here...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:38am
I think the sacking of Darren Moore is very harsh I know they can't make the top two this season but is a new manager who doesn't know the players going to achieve promotion?

Edited by Double Maxim - 11 Mar 2019 at 6:38am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:24am
Haven't seen any of them this season but reading online a lot of the fans have been giving out about the style of play, no plan b and the results since the new year. Still, 4th and sacking your manager is a bit odd
Some people just deserve a slap
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:56am
I think it's very harsh but I think overall the owners never really wanted to give Moore the job in the first place.

He done such a great job last year on bringing a feel good factor back to the team and only lost 1 of the 6 games they had left in PL they were slightly forced to give him the job.

They were waiting for a bad run to get rid of him which they have promptly done after some back home form.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I think the sacking of Darren Moore is very harsh I know they can't make the top two this season but is a new manager who doesn't know the players going to achieve promotion?

They still could, they are only 9 points behind with 30 to play for.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 8:12am
Alex Neil is being linked with the Baggies job.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 4:46pm
Sam Allardyce agrees to be the Baggies new manager.

Still can't see them staying up.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 5:30pm
Good discussion about this on the Dara O'Shea thread.

5 teams in a relegation battle, 6 if you include Crystal Palace who I still think could get dragged into it yet.

I'd say West Brom have the strongest chance of surviving out of any of the teams presently in the relegation zone, though Tony Pulis's struggles at Sheffield Wednesday and Chris Hughton's struggles at Nottingham Forest may prove that the day of old school managers like Allardyce, Hughton and Pulis may be a thing of the past.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Good discussion about this on the Dara O'Shea thread.

5 teams in a relegation battle, 6 if you include Crystal Palace who I still think could get dragged into it yet.

I'd say West Brom have the strongest chance of surviving out of any of the teams presently in the relegation zone, though Tony Pulis's struggles at Sheffield Wednesday and Chris Hughton's struggles at Nottingham Forest may prove that the day of old school managers like Allardyce, Hughton and Pulis may be a thing of the past.

I doubt Palace will go down.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 6:22pm

Got to hand it to Sam what a result at Anfield for the Baggies.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 10:21pm
For all Liverpool’s dominance they didn’t create that many chances 

The lad Williams at the back doesn’t look up to that level. Matip will be a loss if it’s a long term injury 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 10:11am
I mean draws away at City and Liverpool that is some doing . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 8:41am
Snodgrass could be a good signing for the Baggies.

Sam looking to get another four players in the transfer window.

As a manager who has never been in charge of a team relegated from the EPL this has got to be the toughest threat to that record for Allardyce.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 8:55am
Im surprised he took it on tbh. Be some job if he saves them.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 9:37am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Im surprised he took it on tbh. Be some job if he saves them.

My feelings too.

Maybe because Sam is from Dudley on the outskirts of West Bromwich that was the attraction together with a handsome salary!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 2:15pm
EireHammer1 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireHammer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 3:43pm
West Ham fan here so I hope nothing comes of it too obvs. Strange of Sam to mention it yesterday and not say that he picked up a niggle. Apparently nothing was in writing so there won't be charges?

EireHammer1 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireHammer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 3:45pm
Snodgrass really seemed a great character when playing for us. Very popular and a real worker with quality. Even if West Brom go down they should try their best to keep him. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 9:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic