You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 258>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:32am
big statement there getting bielsa in, may not be until his 2nd year that they could really challenge for promotion, if the owners can stick with him for that long
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 5:19am
Bieisa seems a character after taking his first training session for Argentina he gave the players a pencil and some paper and asked them to vote on whether they wanted to play a back three or a back four.

The players voted for a back four Bieisa said we will now play a back three and see you tomorrow! 

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 11:16am
I only see the Bielsa tenure being either, an outstanding success, or a resounding failure. I don't see an in-between here at all. Seems mad enough fella for a mad club. Should fit well
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 10:23am
Supposedly getting Phil Foden on a season long loan

Pep must trust Bielsa to develop him

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:47am
Talk of Eunan O’Kane leaving Elland Road you Leeds fans on here know the craic?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 6:34am
I see the Dammed Utd is out as a play now a mate of mine says its better than the film.

I may well check it out.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I see the Dammed Utd is out as a play now a mate of mine says its better than the film.

I may well check it out.

See if Gilesy has to get the lawyers involved again...
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 6:36am
Leeds fans on here the way things are going so far this season this must be the best chance Leeds have had to go up for many years.

Do you think they will be promoted this season?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 7:06am

Leeds fans on here the way things are going so far this season this must be the best chance Leeds have had to go up for many years.

Please no .................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:18pm
Playing well at the moment, We live in hope.
Still time for us to screw it up.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:35pm

I was over there a couple of weeks ago for the Bristol game and the place is buzzing. Really good atmosphere. 

My prediction is that Leeds will end up in the playoffs. I think the lack of investment in the squad is going to hurt. In fairness to them, they have coped really well with some injury crises to date. The style of play and tempo is difficult to maintain over 46 games and I reckon they will fall short of automatic promotion but hopefully I'm wrong. 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 8:44am
Another hard earned win for Leeds yesterday currently six points clear of third place looking good for them.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 5:03am

Two league defeats in a row for Leeds a worry for them or just a blip?
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 10:47am

Two league defeats in a row for Leeds a worry for them or just a blip?

Got done by the ref yesterday, blatant professional foul by Forest defender at 1-0, ref only gave a yellow. Phillips then got a deseeved straight red before half time. Still managed to come back from one down to lead before getting sucker punched. Some bad individual errors. 

Other results went their way so still top despite a crippling injury list, could do with strengthening in Jan and need to change the keeper, lad's confidence is shot. 

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 02 Jan 2019 at 10:48am
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 9:18pm
Not overly concerned, still doing things the Bielsa way dominating games creating chances take yesterday as example, how many managers would go 3 at the back at h/t down to 10 men to bring on an attacker and it nearly paid.....things won't always fall in place but it's a poor enough division reckon we can stay the distance with a bit more luck on injuries
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Not overly concerned, still doing things the Bielsa way dominating games creating chances take yesterday as example, how many managers would go 3 at the back at h/t down to 10 men to bring on an attacker and it nearly paid.....things won't always fall in place but it's a poor enough division reckon we can stay the distance with a bit more luck on injuries
Will Leeds bring players in during the January transfer window?
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 11:16pm
Hard to say, doubt there's much money in the pot.....but Bielsa lost 2 of his favored 18 man squad in a keeper and Samu Saiz so they need replacing
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:52pm
Afrer watching Leeds tonight I think they are certainties togo up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 258>
  Share Topic